Weekend thread

Pedro

It’s the weekend thread, someone has to do it.

I’m feeling like crap, don’t really feel like doing anything, I think it’ll be a lazy weekend for me. 

Any of you going out to take pictures of abandoned buildings to cheer Pete up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm still to get the busa mot'd, this weekend will consist of taking the sprogs to the play cafe to give with woman a break from them, food shopping in the afternoon then fuck knows but I'll not get out on the bike that's for sure sadly

• Like 5

Same old same old for me Working tonight and Sunday.  Prolly watching rugby tomorrow and up the rugby club to help put up a marquee Sunday morning.     Gotta sort out a set list for my singing group for next weekend and publish it for the members to download.  Now sitting around doing fuck all off to work at 10 pm.  

• Like 3

I will watch BSB 🏍 from Donington Park tomorrow afternoon, Sunday we are going to wife's sisters 😔........ watch the recorded BSB 🏍 when we get back, doing little else.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i might get out sunday 

David Smith Ok GIF by adidas

• Like 1

I just taxed the Africa twin to go to a rally in north somerset tomorrow the same one i taxed the bike for last year and then didn't turn a wheel the rest of the year hoping it will be different this year

• Haha 2

Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride on Sunday morning. Doing the Guildford one with a few friends. 600+ noisy bikes in Guildford High Street was fun last year, ends at a brewery 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nute said:

Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride on Sunday morning. Doing the Guildford one with a few friends. 600+ noisy bikes in Guildford High Street was fun last year, ends at a brewery 🙂

Guildford! 😲 

Letting my dinner settle before indulging in some Tequila w/ Mrs. Hook tonight. Off to the dump in the morning to empty my wheelbarrow of a truck...the garden debris never ends this time of year! Then break out my last Yamaha...(pressure-washer) & blast the eBike, car & maybe even my poor truck. Weather is cooler, windy but clear-- so a Ride is in order.

• Like 3

Was hoping to put these back together but Megazip let me down with the new bushes. Fowlers to the rescue but at a bigger sum.
F1 and BSB should keep me occupied for some of it.
Mandi's buggered off to the gym and I'm thinking about a walk or maybe unlocking the Dominator.

• Like 3

I will finish the bike, fit new rear brake pads while I’m on as well and I will have to test it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m expecting great things from you losers this weekend.

Hope it is not too much of a disappointment to you. 

Busy day for me, going to Asda & Farm Foods.......

Happy Napoleon Dynamite GIF

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I’m expecting great things from you losers this weekend.

You'll be pleased to know I have only moved from the Mac to go to the toilet.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You'll be pleased to know I have only moved from the Mac to go to the toilet.

Number 1 or number 2?

5 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Mandi's buggered off to the gym and I'm thinking about a walk or maybe unlocking the Dominator.

Oh really is what you call it 😂

Sex Ed Hannah GIF by HannahWitton

• Haha 6

Just bid on an electric pushbike....

to save any one the effort....

i know .. Gay

• Haha 2

Left for the rally around 10 with thunderstorms forecast on route so I put the waterproofs on as it was all motorway there and nowhere to stop if it started to rain arrived with no rain and everyone enjoying the sun we looked a bit stupid dressed for rain 😂

anyhow tent is up and I’ve blown the froth off a couple here’s a few photos I took on the way to the outside bar

IMG_2409.jpeg

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_2404.jpeg

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2401.jpeg

IMG_2400.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2397.jpeg

IMG_2396.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg