Is Marcel aware?...

YamaHead

That his pal BillyBob has a moonlighting gig?🤣....

BillyBobs001.thumb.jpg.65a211536c56c7cd3b0d17d2f22184f7.jpg

Actually, this is only 3 short blocks from my place & I gotta say that they sell the best damn meat around!😋 ...& cheaper than all the big name grocery stores that are 20 miles away. All my buddies & neighbors who hunt, take their kills there to get dressed & wrapped. I'm about to pay them a visit for another 50 lbs. of burger & some steaks....my freezer is gettin' empty!🥴

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

That his pal BillyBob has a moonlighting gig?🤣....

BillyBobs001.thumb.jpg.65a211536c56c7cd3b0d17d2f22184f7.jpg

Actually, this is only 3 short blocks from my place & I gotta say that they sell the best damn meat around!😋 ...& cheaper than all the big name grocery stores that are 20 miles away. All my buddies & neighbors who hunt, take their kills there to get dressed & wrapped. I'm about to pay them a visit for another 50 lbs. of burger & some steaks....my freezer is gettin' empty!🥴

@Marcel gets a bit of sausage there on a regular basis.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You want some...I can get you a good deal..

I’ll pass.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't know about that...I bet your lips are watering ...a good American sausage. 

Vine Wtf GIF

26 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Vine Wtf GIF

But in all seriousness...you can beat a good American streak..not sure what it is...and why they taste so good...I'm not talking about the crap they sell at Walmart...maybe in the states they have better quality of beef in Walmarts...but Here it's horrible..

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

But in all seriousness...you can beat a good American streak..not sure what it is...and why they taste so good...I'm not talking about the crap they sell at Walmart...maybe in the states they have better quality of beef in Walmarts...but Here it's horrible..

Walmart's meat sux.... the Mrs. & I just Traeger'd up a coupla steaks last night from BillyBobs....petty damn tasty!😋

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

You should try Aberdeen Angus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Are you making this shit up again...though your meat was exported....I've only seen sheeps and goats...

Stop looking at bestiality sites then.

• Haha 3

Venison - haunch, fillet, sausages, loin - can’t beat it. Fallow from the eco place next door, shot when there are no eco hippies there and roe from our farm. Yummy.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Are you making this shit up again...though your meat was exported....I've only shagged sheeps and goats so far...

teledu welsh GIF by Carw Piws

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

Are you making this shit up again...though your meat was exported....I've only seen sheeps and goats...

When i was out yesterday i came up a steep rocky path into a clearing and surprised a herd of deer, i was as surprised as they were, never seen them out in the open like that before when trail riding usually just catch a glimpse of one hidden in-between the trees. They went mental trying to get away while i was fumbling for my camera. Anyway the point i'm trying to make is we have those here as well and they taste delicious :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When i was out yesterday i came up a steep rocky path into a clearing and surprised a herd of deer, i was as surprised as they were, never seen them out in the open like that before when trail riding usually just catch a glimpse of one hidden in-between the trees. They went mental trying to get away while i was fumbling for my camera. Anyway the point i'm trying to make is we have those here as well and they taste delicious :classic_laugh:

I have just given up trying to get them in pictures and now just enjoy the fleeting encounter. It’s much more rewarding.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We get loads in the countryside around Edinburgh, when I was up in the highlands last year I had a Stag literally walk past me within a few feet when I was just about to get back on the bike, it obviously didn’t feel threatened by me but the feeling wasn’t mutual, it was huge and had antlers like a forest.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

We get loads in the countryside around Edinburgh, when I was up in the highlands last year I had a Stag literally walk past me within a few feet when I was just about to get back on the bike, it obviously didn’t feel threatened by me but the feeling wasn’t mutual, it was huge and had antlers like a forest.

I seen quite a few when we were doing the NC500. Quite rare to see them down here even though they are about, Also had a bloody big fox run across my path i see them regular not sure what they taste like though.

• Like 1

When! I was working I use to leave the bungalow at 3am, used to see deer most mornings walking on the grass verges by the road, 

I tried Venison once (cousin was a gamekeeper) but not to my liking.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

They were probably on holiday from Wiltshire 😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

I have just given up trying to get them in pictures and now just enjoy the fleeting encounter. It’s much more rewarding.

I've been blessed to see them petty regularly from my kitchen window....

8point_snow.thumb.jpg.57bbf485280eafb259569f621250fb09.jpg

• Like 7