You & Your Motorcycle - Looking Stylish

Grasshopper

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Such a nice bike!  Just love it.... ?

Its feeling a bit sorry for it self at the moment, but will be back soon! It is nice, when i think of selling it that fact stops me!! Xx

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tym said:

Your being ok is more important @Sofia :wave:

Very true! That way its possible to ride more. It was a really a slow drop, maybe 10 kms/h, just fell awkwardly enough to cause damage, that would have been fixed by now if it wasnt for the monster that is brexit... English bike in Portugal is now a BIG and expensive affair... That is what has really upset me, not really the incidence in it sell. Shit happens and we sort it, but the obstacles now created have left me quite upset with the World because I can see I will have to get rid of it or I have to always be hostage of clearence, the fees and the waiting.

@Pedrofound me some crash bars and maybe that will help me fell less worried with the prospect of future damage. They are mad and russian, should look cool!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

@Pedrofound me some crash bars and maybe that will help me fell less worried with the prospect of future damage. They are mad and russian, should look cool!! 

Well, they will but i think the coolest thing on any bike you have is you! So get Pedro to make up some crash bars to surround you too! :littleguy:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

2005......and just arrived in Spain!

xts9.jpg.8aa46b5039fabf212b903285ca9f1cab.jpg

See this hot weather look you, it's not bloody good enough see.

Just give me 16 years, my old welsh spell book, 1,000 sacrificial lambs (but not the good looking one) and then Boyo watch this space....... I shall make it snow just like home!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3