Freddie Dobbs' Bonneville T100 SE Saga

Tango

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

His partner pushing the bike sounded like a house with her heels on.:classic_laugh:

Have you seen video of her? she is stunning looking.  😛. Estonian lady I think.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Saul said:

FFS Freddie 🤣 🤣 🤣

Of course it's the bike's fault, but most of the comments point out how he lashed his quadlock to the battery! 😂😂😂 I just hope that his neighbour doesn't let Freddie too near his bikes! 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Mate, I live in a town where a good 60% are posh blow ins.  Weird/entitled/lazy/obnoxious/greedy/grasping/cunts on a good day.  Know the price of everything and the value of nothing.     I told one last night not to be so fucking stupid at my singing group, and I am pretty laid back and inofensive most of the time, just to give you a scale of the stupidity.    🤣

To be fair there are a couple of posh blow ins in our Chilblain riding group and they are alright if annoyingly rich 🤣

That lot would be horrified if I showed up and then exposed my groin!

I love shocking posh fuckers with guttural behaviour!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Of course it's the bike's fault, but most of the comments point out how he lashed his quadlock to the battery! 😂😂😂 I just hope that his neighbour doesn't let Freddie too near his bikes! 😂😂😂

I saw that as well, but the facts don't support a dramatic click batey video I suppose.      Video title should be, 'I got a flat battery through stupidity and was too stupid to use a jump pack.'      

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Mate, most people would be horrified by that 🤣.     

• Haha 3

Good thing he didn´t buy that bike. He would be starting a thread to ask whether he should just return the new motorcycle to the main dealer because he had lost all faith in it.

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

• Haha 4

Only a twat puts a quad lock on the mirror stalk with all that available handlebar, too.

Can't wait for the next video:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I saw that as well, but the facts don't support a dramatic click batey video I suppose.      Video title should be, 'I got a flat battery through stupidity and was too stupid to use a jump pack.'      

Some of the click bait on YouTube videos is getting ridiculous now! In fact, there are some youtubers that I now avoid because of their ridiculous Click bait titles!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saul said:

Have you seen video of her? she is stunning looking.  😛. Estonian lady I think.  

I haven't seen her but still think I can hear horse shoes, especially on the second trip up the slope.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

it would bring them into the real world 🤮

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Saul said:

I wonder what's the incentive for Honda or other makers to give him bikes to "test".

It's not like he gives any bikes credibility. Is it a case of "no such thing as bad exposure"? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I wonder what's the incentive for Honda or other makers to give him bikes to "test".

It's not like he gives any bikes credibility. Is it a case of "no such thing as bad exposure"? 

TBH I think he may have shit in his own nest with that video.  Not going to impress Hondas press department with that, and implying that his stupidness was the fault of the bike.   I think that is what is so woeful about the whole thing.  He boasts about needing the bike for another week, he better be careful or that bike loan maybe called in.   Or it maybe they aren't watching and don't really care.    But I suspect his output will be viewed by Honda UK at some point though.     I haven't seen him slagging any other bike off, normally he is very positive about everything, hence why he gets loaners.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

TBH I think he may have shit in his own nest with that video.  Not going to impress Hondas press department with that, and implying that his stupidness was the fault of the bike.   I think that is what is so woeful about the whole thing.  He boasts about needing the bike for another week, he better be careful or that bike loan maybe called in.   Or it maybe they aren't watching and don't really care.    But I suspect his output will be viewed by Honda UK at some point though.   

Honda has reliability as it's main strength in regards to their image, it's what most people value in a Honda more than other brands be it if it's real or not. That video is exactly what they don't want after loaning some twat a bike.

Then again, that's the guy who put in chavvy lights on the back of his bonneville then when on eBay to buy a second hand unit to put back in to make it look classy and stylish. What a wanker!

You better suggest better videos next time!:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Saul said:

But I suspect his output will be viewed by Honda UK at some point though. 

Honda will be watching everything......and it won't go down well!

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Honda has reliability as it's main strength in regards to their image, it's what most people value in a Honda more than other brands be it if it's real or not. That video is exactly what they don't want after loaning some twat a bike.

Then again, that's the guy who put in chavvy lights on the back of his bonneville then when on eBay to buy a second hand unit to put back in to make it look classy and stylish. What a wanker!

I thought the video I suggested was entertaining because it was so woeful and stupid.  Thats why I prefaced it with the For Fuck Sake acronym.  Jesus christ he can't even bump start a bike.  I do find the posh Twat entertaining but that doesn't stop me seeing hm as the sheltered, naive, entitled fuck wit he is.   That's the entertaining bit for me.    I suppose probably cruel to do so and doesn't paint me glowingly but at least its not a picture of my man parts  🤣  Don't know how Honda UK will react but I would be surprised if we see him on another press bike.   He was slagging off the NC750 as having a fatal flaw a few weeks ago although he did correct himself when he was called on it by his fans.   

In terms of reliability, always been a Honda strength (you don't have to believe that if you don't want to) but most bikes with a few exceptions are pretty reliable nowadays as they are owned by older people who tend to look after them.   As opposed to when most of us here were younger, when bike ownership was much lower on the social spectrum and the bodge up till payday was a common thing.       🤣

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

We could do with that twat posting on here!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We could do with that twat posting on here!

How many seconds do you think he would last 🤣🤣🤣.   But then again he could set his legions of fans on us , think of the increase of site traffic.  🤣😎

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Is that a request for more?

I have no desire to see any, young and attractive would be better than old and ginger I guess.    🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

How many seconds do you think he would last 🤣🤣🤣.   But then again he could set he legions of fans on us , think of the increase of site traffic.  🤣😎

They'd be queuing up to see @Buckster give him abuse and @Six30 stitch him up with an iffy car!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Saul said:

I suppose probably cruel to do so and doesn't paint me glowingly but at least its not a picture of my man parts  🤣 

Oh nothing against you. Post more, nothing I like more than a little rant against a clueless idiot, in this case him!

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Saul said:

He boasts about needing the bike for another week, he better be careful or that bike loan maybe called in. 

That would seem like they're afraid of his "journalism", they might as well easily have no free bikes for him from now on. 

• Like 1