Conspiracies and Hoaxes

zzzak

“I have not seen autism with the Amish,” said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish for a quarter-century.

“You’ll find all the other stuff, but we don’t find the autism. We’re right in the heart of Amish country and seeing none, and that’s just the way it is.”

Others in this story (no longer online) point to the complete absence of autism among large numbers of never-vaccinated urban Chicago kids.

Vaccines contain mercury, they say to do this for a broken lightbulb but they freely inject it into children.

What happens if I break a mercury light bulb?

This can spread mercury vapor and dust throughout the area and may contaminate the vacuum. Keep people and pets away from the area until cleanup is complete. Open windows to ventilate and leave the area for 15 minutes before beginning the cleanup. Mercury vapor levels will be lower by then.

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

I think I know where the stupidity is here, rather than looking for gifs why not search for articles supporting what I have said, there are plenty of them out there.

Vaccines are poison.

1507786_10203379885097290_2360659358702516422_n.jpg

12006112_1168834873131913_433679298511765283_n.jpg

12745997_1163071340371508_8521309095294373374_n.jpg

15442113_10154675156690281_192097169381383843_n.jpg

HEALTH GENddfg (1).jpeg

HEALTH GENER (1).png

8 hours ago, zzzak said:

It was 23 years ago, Windows XP had only come out a month earlier, most people were using Win 98,  also if it were real there would be a hole where the plane went in, does your name refer to the amount of times that you've fallen on your head ?

Well they made the moon landing look real and that was 55 years ago 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

pushback americaz (1).jpeg

Once again you prove you only believe what you decide to believe, whats in your picture are standard scuba tanks which are filled with compressed air which contains about 20% oxygen and is a total loss system, space suits use a life support system that use 100% oxygen with a rebreather a totally different system, look up diving rebreathers, you can stay under for 3 to 5 hours with just a 3 litre cylinder which is about a third of the size of one of the cylinders in your photo, but i believe you will choose to believe something that fell out of a cornflake packet rather than the truth.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Once again you prove you only believe what you decide to believe, whats in your picture are standard scuba tanks which are filled with compressed air which contains about 20% oxygen and is a total loss system, space suits use a life support system that use 100% oxygen with a rebreather a totally different system, look up diving rebreathers, you can stay under for 3 to 5 hours with just a 3 litre cylinder which is about a third of the size of one of the cylinders in your photo, but i believe you will choose to believe something that fell out of a cornflake packet rather than the truth.

Of course you will be wrong fred, according to those in "the know"

• Haha 1

Drove a BMW i4 today, first time driving an electric car. Rear tires on that would be gone in 5k if I owned it, it’s got addictive acceleration from stopped, similar to a properly fast car but feels free and like there are no consequences to your hooliganism :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Drove a BMW i4 today, first time driving an electric car. Rear tires on that would be gone in 5k if I owned it, it’s got addictive acceleration from stopped, similar to a properly fast car but feels free and like there are no consequences to your hooliganism :classic_laugh:

Well it would.... for the 5 miles of battery life 

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Like when I was in that Tesla taxi in NL......the acceleration was unbelievable!

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I took your advice and read up on rebreathers and concede that you may have a point however that's a minor detail in the overall hoax, lets look at the lander, when they got out of the Suns 135C temps to relax did they pull the paper door closed, that's a NASA photo by the way, I know, lets ask the astronauts themselves, they don't appear to be to thrilled except for Buzz,, if I had been to the Moon and someone asked about it I wouldn't shut up, after this Neil Armstrong removed himself from public life.

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Like when I was in that Tesla taxi in NL......the acceleration was unbelievable!

Chap I know in Fowey has a dual motor Model 3 Tesla, he took me for a show off type of spin in it last year.  It was brutally quick.  So much so that it actually hurt the way it threw you around with the G forces.  I was left feeling I didn't want to be a passenger in such a thing.  I can see it would be fun to drive and I would like to have a go, I don't think I would want one though.  I like my jalopy motoring cheap and cheerful for me.   I love my old Beamer and will keep it.   

• Like 2

21 hours ago, zzzak said:

I took your advice and read up on rebreathers and concede that you may have a point however that's a minor detail in the overall hoax, lets look at the lander, when they got out of the Suns 135C temps to relax did they pull the paper door closed, that's a NASA photo by the way, I know, lets ask the astronauts themselves, they don't appear to be to thrilled except for Buzz,, if I had been to the Moon and someone asked about it I wouldn't shut up, after this Neil Armstrong removed himself from public life.

I can believe that, you haven’t been to the moon and you don’t shut up about it, if you had been there you would be unbearable 😂

41 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I can believe that, you haven’t be to the moon and you don’t shut up about it if you had been there you would be unbearable 😂

We should do a gofundme and send him to the moon or some other place with similar atmosphere. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The hell! My dad's been to Australia. Is he in on it?

Yep, looks like he is illuminati.

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

The hell! My dad's been to Australia. Is he in on it?

Sister & brother in law go to Australia every year, they say it exists, I have never been, so can't say otherwise.