Conspiracies and Hoaxes

zzzak

43 minutes ago, Nute said:

When I was writing my post above I was wondering if you were serious in your posts or just trying to get a reaction, hence the content, but oh wow, you really do seem to believe it. 

Yes he does!

• Haha 1

Maybe the astronaut wouldn't cook, as nobody has ever been there we'll never know for sure so lets move on to the many anomalies such as where are the tracks from the Rover, the footprints are quite obvious so how did the Rover get to where it was photographed, that's a fair question, also how about  these two  ?

A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16’s Lunar Lander lifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it’s never been fired…

Those are just two of many unanswered questions, lets start with who panned the camera during liftoff, that should be an easy one to answer.

2 hours ago, Nute said:

When I was writing my post above I was wondering if you were serious in your posts or just trying to get a reaction, hence the content, but oh wow, you really do seem to believe it. 

since you have been rattling on about cooking lamb I suggest you do a bit of research about the physics of heat transfer. When you put your dinner in the oven there will be a heater somewhere in there which heats up the air in the oven and fan to circulate it around your leg of lamb. Leg of lamb is in direct contact with hot air and heat transfer occurs by conduction. 

There is no atmosphere on the moon so there is no medium to allow heat transfer by conduction. The ambient temp in space is close to absolute zero. 

When you step out of shadow into sunshine the heat you are feeling is the suns radiation, much like putting your hand under an infra red lamp or those radiant heaters you see outside pubs. Next time you are out for a beer try putting a bit of a Mylar heat blanket between you and the radiant heater. Surprise surprise you will find the heating effect disappears. Anything light coloured or reflective with achieve broadly the same effect. 

Space suits contain multiple layers of reflective material just for that purpose, and its occupant will be wearing clothing containing water tubes the circulation of which can be adjusted by the wearer to heat or cool as required. 

Have a look at the design of the James Web telescope ( unless you think that is a conspiracy too). For it to function correctly the telescope side needs to be as close to 0 kelvin as possible. The other side which faces the suns radiation is 400k or so. To get from 400k down to 40k or so all you need are 5 layers of very reflective Mylar type material. 

Body temp at 37c is 310kelvin. 

Maybe we should find a tiny space suit and put a leg of lamb in it, and try to cook that under infra red lamps for illustration purposes. That would make it easier.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Maybe we should find a tiny space suit and put a leg of lamb in it, and try to cook that under infra red lamps for illustration purposes. That would make it easier.

I understand that the Welsh designed a space suit for sheep for use during extended lunar missions.

6 hours ago, zzzak said:

Maybe the astronaut wouldn't cook, as nobody has ever been there we'll never know for sure so lets move on to the many anomalies such as where are the tracks from the Rover, the footprints are quite obvious so how did the Rover get to where it was photographed, that's a fair question, also how about  these two  ?

A camera panned upwards to catch Apollo 16’s Lunar Lander lifting off the Moon. Who did the filming?

The powerful booster rocket at the base of the Lunar Lander was fired to slow descent to the moons service. Yet it has left no traces of blasting on the dust underneath. It should have created a small crater, yet the booster looks like it’s never been fired…

Those are just two of many unanswered questions, lets start with who panned the camera during liftoff, that should be an easy one to answer.

We know the astronaut wouldn’t cook because, well … physics. 

A page or two back you posted a few memes on why NASA hadn’t been to the moon, two of them have been easily disproved. Does that not make you question the veracity of the others which are bandied around to support your argument? If further arguments are disproved are you just going to keep trawling the net for more ad infinitum? We could still be having this discussion in 10 years because there are literally millions of “it can’t be true because of xyz” arguments out there. How many crackpot arguments being disproved would it take for you to accept that man has been to the moon? 

• Like 1

It's very true zzak, people seem to be oblivious to the facts in front of them
Animal and plant life grew faster than at any other time in Earth's history when CO2 in the atmosphere was 400 times what it is now
We are still technically in an ice age (determined by there being ice on the polar caps), we are in fact on the exit side of the curve right now and the Earth is going to get warmer, no question and now way to stop it, Human's influence will count for absolutely nothing.

The people I worked with at the Woodland Trust came up with a dumb climate change saying "Trees eat carbon for breakfast" to which I responded "so why exactly is it you wish to get rid of carbon?"

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nute said:

If further arguments are disproved are you just going to keep trawling the net for more ad infinitum?

That's exactly what he does, he's got a pretty exciting life eh ! 

Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Animal and plant life grew faster than at any other time in Earth's history when CO2 in the atmosphere was 400 times what it is now
We are still technically in an ice age (determined by there being ice on the polar caps), we are in fact on the exit side of the curve right now and the Earth is going to get warmer, no question and now way to stop it, Human's influence will count for absolutely nothing.

Bored The Office GIF

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

The people I worked with at the Woodland Trust came up with a dumb climate change saying "Trees eat carbon for breakfast" to which I responded "so why exactly is it you wish to get rid of carbon?"

Now here's a very smart man.....eventually the earth will be lush ..green ..with amazing wild life....almost like heaven 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's exactly what he does, he's got a pretty exciting life eh ! 

Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

😆 … the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over ( showing someone why their argument is wrong) and expecting different results 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

No, some people are oblivious to the fact that their argument is incorrect. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

No, some people are oblivious to the fact that their argument is incorrect. 

That's so ironic it's funny
I list some facts and you say "no", twat 🙂

3 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

That's so ironic it's funny
I list some facts and you say "no", twat 🙂

Evidently reading isn’t your strong point. I didn’t respond to any of your “facts” , just your comment to zzzzack, I suggest you go back and read what I posted, preferably with help from an adult. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nute said:

Evidently reading isn’t your strong point. I didn’t respond to any of your “facts” , just your comment to zzzzack, I suggest you go back and read what I posted, preferably with help from an adult. 

Wank stain
I'm well aware what a retard you was being.
You been gargling Buckster's Jiz again

• Haha 1

On 27/01/2024 at 22:17, Cupid Stunt said:

Wank stain
I'm well aware what a retard you was being.
You been gargling Buckster's Jiz again

youtube fighting GIF

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, zzzak said:

Garbage ... 2/10, taken out of context, clearly aimed at the easily led.  

Watch the whole interview where he mentions more about the trip/landing/coming home. In your part clip he is clearly referring to why we haven't been back to the moon in a long while as per the question he was asked by the young girl.  Buzz once actually punched a conspiracy theorist in the chops - wasn't you was it? 

Whole interview - 

How ever many times your flimsy "proofs" are shown to be inaccurate you just go back to the web to look for more rather than actually think about the accuracy of what you post. It's called confirmation bias, look it up. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nute said:

How ever many times your flimsy "proofs" are shown to be inaccurate you just go back to the web to look for more rather than actually think about the accuracy of what you post. It's called confirmation bias, look it up. 

Feel free to insult him, it's one of the good things about this place. Call him a twat or worse, it's free and it'll feel good, plus it's true.

• Haha 8

Still haven't answered on the lack of tyre marks and how come the astronaut got in front of the cross, it should have been in front of him surely, by the way I like that you support Trump, any mention of him is support because it brings his name to the fore and I'm not talking about golf, there's another oddity, when the astronaut hit the golf ball someone at Houston commented on its slice, you can't slice a ball where there is no atmosphere, same with flags, no air means no flutter.

phpTkZSH8.jpeg.acc8c6fddeba5982d56e45f62eb3760c.jpeg

9 hours ago, zzzak said:

Still haven't answered on the lack of tyre marks and how come the astronaut got in front of the cross, it should have been in front of him surely, by the way I like that you support Trump, any mention of him is support because it brings his name to the fore and I'm not talking about golf, there's another oddity, when the astronaut hit the golf ball someone at Houston commented on its slice, you can't slice a ball where there is no atmosphere, same with flags, no air means no flutter.

phpTkZSH8.jpeg.acc8c6fddeba5982d56e45f62eb3760c.jpeg

After all the altered images you have posted do you really think anyone will believe the veracity of anything you post?

Oh look tyre tracks.

IMG_1051.jpeg.ae953292c3ccc36e010e05663e61c502.jpeg
IMG_1052.gif.9981d65c318502c78d3ad94e3b1d9fa7.gif

College Accuse GIF

• Like 4