Conspiracies and Hoaxes

zzzak

19 hours ago, zzzak said:

I took your advice and read up on rebreathers and concede that you may have a point however that's a minor detail in the overall hoax, lets look at the lander, when they got out of the Suns 135C temps to relax did they pull the paper door closed, that's a NASA photo by the way, I know, lets ask the astronauts themselves, they don't appear to be to thrilled except for Buzz,, if I had been to the Moon and someone asked about it I wouldn't shut up, after this Neil Armstrong removed himself from public life.

about 400,000 people took part in getting the Apollo program to the moon, so they must all be in on the conspiracy

Japan, China, Russia, India have all had craft orbiting the moon or have landed there so they must be in on it as the USA landing sites are well publicised and it would be obvious if the left over hardware wasn’t there

The US left a laser reflector on the moon which scientists regularly ping as part of experiments, so they must all be in on it

The US ( I think) has a craft in low orbit around the moon at the moment sending back photos so all the people involved in that must be in on it

Amateur star gazers can see the Apollo landing sites with the left over hardware with a reasonably good home telescope and even see the astronaughts  tracks as they wandered about the place, so home astronomers must all be in on it ( plenty of photos taken by various people on the web - but those are all nasa hoaxes too 😂)

…but a bunch of conspiracy nerds all know better based on internet photos and memes… 😜

…there is no limit to what you can persuade the gullible to think with a few memes, as demonstrated by how many witless idiots vote for Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

18 minutes ago, Nute said:

about 400,000 people took part in getting the Apollo program to the moon, so they must all be in on the conspiracy

Japan, China, Russia, India have all had craft orbiting the moon or have landed there so they must be in on it as the USA landing sites are well publicised and it would be obvious if the left over hardware wasn’t there

The US left a laser reflector on the moon which scientists regularly ping as part of experiments, so they must all be in on it

The US ( I think) has a craft in low orbit around the moon at the moment sending back photos so all the people involved in that must be in on it

Amateur star gazers can see the Apollo landing sites with the left over hardware with a reasonably good home telescope and even see the astronaughts  tracks as they wandered about the place, so home astronomers must all be in on it ( plenty of photos taken by various people on the web - but those are all nasa hoaxes too 😂)

…but a bunch of conspiracy nerds all know better based on internet photos and memes… 😜

…there is no limit to what you can persuade the gullible to think with a few memes, as demonstrated by how many witless idiots vote for Trump.

Agree with you Nute. Not talking about Zzzaks crap..i know we're not allowed to go in politics...so I'll keep short...I wish they had better candidates for both partys...the only advice I can give you is do your own research...the major news networks...I stay away from them...when it come to trump he's hilarious has hell and witty...have to admit he hasn't any filters  in place  and  spiuse  all kinds of garbage...and he cracks me up at times..and it looks like another Trump biden rematch...and Trump will walk with it again...I'm almost sure unless something else happens...Biden is just to old and he's not running the show..he's in the early stage of dementia...life was certainly better here in Canada when trump was prime...it's all I can tell you..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

You can land a spacecraft on the Moon but you can't land people on the Moon, is that to hard for you to understand, daytime temperatures near the lunar equator reach a boiling 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120° C, 400 K), while nighttime temperatures get to a chilly -208 degrees Fahrenheit (-130° C, 140 K). 

There is no atmosphere to provide any protection from the Suns rays, if I put a leg of lamb in a 250f oven its cooked in about 3 hours so any astronauts would be well done after 21 hours, there are many many more anomolies such as who adjusted the camera when the lander took off, did they have a special camera or something ?

Gullible you say, I know who the gullible one is.

Can you see Apollo landing sites with a telescope?

As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings. The laws of optics define its limits.22 Apr 2015

So your full of it, don't you check your research ?

At its height, Nasa estimates that a total of 400,000 men and women across the United States were involved in the Apollo programme. The number includes everyone from astronauts to mission controllers, contractors to caterers, engineers, scientists, nurses, doctors, mathematicians and programmers.

So what would a caterer know, or a nurse, a very small group of people convinced America to invade Viet Nam based on a lie about an attack in the Gulf of Tonkin, everybody else just went along with what they were told and we saw what happened there.

Did you know that the word cat upside down spells gullible ?

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No it’s not, another lie!

College Accuse GIF

I don’t like leg of lamb cooked too rare. I think it tastes better more on the medium well side, so I go closer to the two hour mark and aim for an internal temperature of about 135F.

Rest, Then Blast with High Heat for 5 Minutes

Let the lamb rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, then place it in a 500F oven for 5 minutes. 

Here's a good one, given that the are plenty of footprints where are the tracks from the Rover, how did it get there, lowered from a crane is my best guess.

image.png.76c4d1d2b350206fda87393ab9a86bb5.png

Even better is this one, how does a 6800ft/lb thrust rocket fail to disturb the lunar surface ?

image.png.ad2857a286db20fbddad36e022adc2a8.png

4 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Here's a good one, given that the are plenty of footprints where are the tracks from the Rover, how did it get there, lowered from a crane is my best guess.

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Remember when I said that these guys are as thick as mince, at the time I was joking however...

24 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Can you guys move this thread into the original “stuff to ignore” one just to fuck with him?

Hey Perdo, that's not very nice, after all there's fuck all else happening around here at the moment, maybe you should move to Spain or something.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Hey Perdo, that's not very nice, after all there's fuck all else happening around here at the moment, maybe you should move to Spain or something.

Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Pedro would have a breakdown if he was surrounded by Spaniards!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pedro would have a breakdown if he was surrounded by Spaniards!

I’ve often been, Pete. 

I survived and flourished the morning after as the winner, earlier and fitter to the next round than they were!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

They sent a crane to the moon? 

That's super cool.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They sent a crane to the moon? 

That's super cool.

No, they went to the effort to pretend to send a crane to the moon to avoid making fake tracks there. That’s commitment!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Can you guys move this thread into the original “stuff to ignore” one just to fuck with him?

Moving it wouldn't make any difference, you would still read it no matter where it was.  

Here's a good one, the alleged mass shooting event in New Zealand, someone posted the story a day early but it got screenshotted.

From Wikipedia;

The Christchurch mosque shootings were two consecutive mass shootings on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand on 15 March 2019. 

Another hoax, they said that you could get 13 years jail for watching or sharing the video of the event, having seen it I know why, it was like the Three Stooges make a movie, a guy in a car shoots a rifle through the windscreen but it doesn't leave a hole, he drives a car over a body lying in the street but it doesn't rise up to go over it, just goes straight and level.

The nearest police station was a mile away but it took them 17 minutes to respond, no ambulances turned up, just another gun grabbing hoax.

My favorite is the dead guy texting.

Opera Snapshot_2023-07-20_101818_www.jewworldorder.org.png

image_2024-01-26_130410823.png

Opera Snapshot_2024-01-26_130225_www.jewworldorder.org.png

12 hours ago, zzzak said:

You can land a spacecraft on the Moon but you can't land people on the Moon, is that to hard for you to understand, daytime temperatures near the lunar equator reach a boiling 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120° C, 400 K), while nighttime temperatures get to a chilly -208 degrees Fahrenheit (-130° C, 140 K). 

There is no atmosphere to provide any protection from the Suns rays, if I put a leg of lamb in a 250f oven its cooked in about 3 hours so any astronauts would be well done after 21 hours, there are many many more anomolies such as who adjusted the camera when the lander took off, did they have a special camera or something ?

Gullible you say, I know who the gullible one is.

When I was writing my post above I was wondering if you were serious in your posts or just trying to get a reaction, hence the content, but oh wow, you really do seem to believe it. 

since you have been rattling on about cooking lamb I suggest you do a bit of research about the physics of heat transfer. When you put your dinner in the oven there will be a heater somewhere in there which heats up the air in the oven and fan to circulate it around your leg of lamb. Leg of lamb is in direct contact with hot air and heat transfer occurs by conduction. 

There is no atmosphere on the moon so there is no medium to allow heat transfer by conduction. The ambient temp in space is close to absolute zero. 

When you step out of shadow into sunshine the heat you are feeling is the suns radiation, much like putting your hand under an infra red lamp or those radiant heaters you see outside pubs. Next time you are out for a beer try putting a bit of a Mylar heat blanket between you and the radiant heater. Surprise surprise you will find the heating effect disappears. Anything light coloured or reflective with achieve broadly the same effect. 

Space suits contain multiple layers of reflective material just for that purpose, and its occupant will be wearing clothing containing water tubes the circulation of which can be adjusted by the wearer to heat or cool as required. 

Have a look at the design of the James Web telescope ( unless you think that is a conspiracy too). For it to function correctly the telescope side needs to be as close to 0 kelvin as possible. The other side which faces the suns radiation is 400k or so. To get from 400k down to 40k or so all you need are 5 layers of very reflective Mylar type material. 

Body temp at 37c is 310kelvin. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Nute said:

When I was writing my post above I was wondering if you were serious in your posts or just trying to get a reaction, hence the content, but oh wow, you really do seem to believe it. 

since you have been rattling on about cooking lamb I suggest you do a bit of research about the physics of heat transfer. When you put your dinner in the oven there will be a heater somewhere in there which heats up the air in the oven and fan to circulate it around your leg of lamb. Leg of lamb is in direct contact with hot air and heat transfer occurs by conduction. 

There is no atmosphere on the moon so there is no medium to allow heat transfer by conduction. The ambient temp in space is close to absolute zero. 

When you step out of shadow into sunshine the heat you are feeling is the suns radiation, much like putting your hand under an infra red lamp or those radiant heaters you see outside pubs. Next time you are out for a beer try putting a bit of a Mylar heat blanket between you and the radiant heater. Surprise surprise you will find the heating effect disappears. Anything light coloured or reflective with achieve broadly the same effect. 

Space suits contain multiple layers of reflective material just for that purpose, and its occupant will be wearing clothing containing water tubes the circulation of which can be adjusted by the wearer to heat or cool as required. 

Have a look at the design of the James Web telescope ( unless you think that is a conspiracy too). For it to function correctly the telescope side needs to be as close to 0 kelvin as possible. The other side which faces the suns radiation is 400k or so. To get from 400k down to 40k or so all you need are 5 layers of very reflective Mylar type material. 

Body temp at 37c is 310kelvin. 

I know you mean well @Nute, but you can’t fix stupid, believe me we have been trying for years.

• Haha 4