Conspiracies and Hoaxes

zzzak

Lets start with climate as discussed with ChatGTP.

Australian CO2 emissions by ChatGTP

An interesting chat online with Artificial Intelligence, which can’t be wrong, can it?

Me: What percentage of the earth’s air is carbon dioxide? No other answer required, just the percentage

ChatGPT: The percentage of carbon dioxide (CO2) in Earth’s atmosphere is approximately 0.04% (400 parts per million).

Me: What percentage of the above result of 0.04% does man contribute to that? Again, no other answer required, other than the percentage asked.

ChatGPT: As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, human activities contribute to approximately 3-4% of the total carbon dioxide (CO2) in the Earth’s atmosphere.

Me: Of the 3-4% that man contributes as you stated above, what percentage of that does Australia contribute? Again, no other answer required, other than the percentage asked.

ChatGPT: Australia contributes about 1.3% of the global human-produced carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.

Me: According to the answers you gave, Australia contributes (adds) 0.0000208% to total global variance in carbon dioxide. That is 0.04% times 4% times 1.3%.

ChatGPT: Your calculation is correct. Australia’s contribution to the total global variance in carbon dioxide is approximately 0.0000208%.

Me: Based on reasonable and general estimates as quoted to derive a figure of 1.3%, would it be reasonable to assume that if Australia targets a reduction of 50% in man made carbon dioxide, it would reduce significantly the impact on Australia’s environment?

ChatGPT: Yes, it would be reasonable to assume that if Australia were to target a 50% reduction in its human-made carbon dioxide emissions, it could have a significant positive impact on the country’s environment and contribute to global efforts to mitigate climate change.

Such a reduction target would help reduce the country’s greenhouse gas emissions, slow the pace of global warming, and help protect the environment by limiting the adverse effects associated with climate change. However, the actual impact would depend on the specific policies, actions, and measures taken to achieve this reduction and the timeline in which they are implemented.

Me: So, you think “significant” in Australia’s case means Australia would reduce it’s man made contribution to global world carbon dioxide emissions by 0.0000104% (which is the current 0.0000208% times 50%). Just a YES or NO answer only please.

ChatGPT: Yes.

Me: Again, I ask the question. Do you think, by all standards of logic, that a reduction of 0.0000104% of man made carbon dioxide would “significantly” contribute to the world wide reduction of man made carbon dioxide? A simple YES or NO would suffice.

ChatGPT: No

Me: What percentage of all plant life will grow in a zero carbon dioxide atmosphere?

ChatGPT: Plants require carbon dioxide (CO2) for photosynthesis, a process that allows them to produce energy from sunlight. In a zero carbon dioxide atmosphere, plants would be unable to carry out photosynthesis and would not survive. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that any significant percentage of plant life would grow in such conditions.

Carbon dioxide is a crucial component of the Earth’s atmosphere for supporting plant life. It acts as a raw material for photosynthesis, and plants play a vital role in maintaining the balance of atmospheric gases. Without carbon dioxide, plants cannot synthesize organic compounds, and the entire ecosystem would be severely disrupted.

In reality, a zero carbon dioxide atmosphere is not a scenario that could naturally occur on Earth, as it would be incompatible with the basic requirements for life as we know it.

• Like 4

Us being responsible for climate change and that the crap  that we can change the weather is total bollox...

but the twin towers was hit by 2 planes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

Us being responsible for climate change and that the crap  that we can change the weather is total bollox...

don hertzfeldt animation GIF by hoppip

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

I heard it was 6 planes....

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

Where's the hole then, if you crash a plane into a building it will leave some sign of it happening, something of this nature.

image.png.854edd282d52771f7749a683ed283cd1.png

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have you actually seen how good CGI is if it were fake i'm sure it would have been a lot better than that 

Not so much CGI but we have seen how handy you are with photoshop..... er get cracking lad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Have you actually seen how good CGI is if it were fake i'm sure it would have been a lot better than that 

It was 23 years ago, Windows XP had only come out a month earlier, most people were using Win 98,  also if it were real there would be a hole where the plane went in, does your name refer to the amount of times that you've fallen on your head ?

11 hours ago, Six30 said:

Look what they've come up with now.

Opera Snapshot_2024-01-24_083652_gab.com.png

30 minutes ago, zzzak said:

As I said on Marcels earlier thread if you don't like it don't read it, pretty simple.

About that thread....this is mostly directed to Mods...the words I used might have shock a few...and my words were harsh...I'm not apologizing for any of it...

There's only one human race..if you can create life together...in my book..that's the human race... grandmother..mother side was a metis...her father was native 100%...I'm not saying what ever happened was all good...when the white man landed on their shores hundreds of years ago...but it's all in the pass...we've all moved on...we  all live peacefully ...there's no religion wars here...mostly it has to do with the climate...it's frozen solid for six months out of the year....and it's a low population area...

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

About that thread....this is mostly directed to Mods...the words I used might have shock a few...and my words were harsh...I'm not apologizing for any of it...

There's only one human race..if you can create life together...in my book..that's the human race... grandmother..mother side was a metis...her father was native 100%...I'm not saying what ever happened was all good...when the white man landed on their shores hundreds of years ago...but it's all in the pass...we've all moved on...we  all live peacefully ...there's no religion wars here...mostly it has to do with the climate...it's frozen solid for six months out of the year....and it's a low population area...

Yep, there’s no tv or night entertainment… a little Barry White and everyone knows what happens…

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Sounds like incest.

• Haha 2

The Amish lead a healthy lifestyle and are immune to modern diseases.

Is it a coincidence that they rarely get autism, cancer, or heart disease?

A good diet, physical and mental exercise and rest is all that is needed for the Amish to survive, as well as righteousness of course.

If you inject or adsorb poisons into your body then it spells doom for the body and its host.

The Amish lead a simple life and do not get autism because they simply don’t vaccinate their children or have mercury fillings in their teeth.

In the process their body’s immune system does not get overloaded with toxins and they get on with the business of daily life, which in itself is a hard enough job, even for a healthy body.