Your Motorcycling plans for 2024?

XTreme

Now obviously there's some on here who do even less riding than me.......even when I'm struggling with a Hernia for 9 months.

But you never know..... @busabeast may have plans to actually get on his bike and take a break from trolling and bullshitting?

And @Six30 might even be thinking of venturing outside his own postcode......without a van? You never know.

In my case, within the next month or two I plan to finally visit the places that I couldn't do last year.

The reality was that riding the bike was uncomfortable, and then getting off and standing and walking was really painful. So I had to pick my battles. But soon.......it's going to be game on! And with a GoPro Hero 12!

These two are going to be the first big locations to explore!

Poblado Minero El Arteal

El Marchalico Vinicas

I also have a duty to try and rehabilitate that Cockney Slag @Skippy after his endless rounds of Golf, Bicycling, and hanging round Brit bars in his Expat Ghetto!

Both those destinations will require some offroad excursions but I have complete confidence in his ability to tackle it on his FZ6!

I will get him to go in front though so he can find any craters and trenches first. And I'll be filming it as well! We can put this shit on PPV you know!

Anyway......what you got planned? And show us pics or vid clips of these destinations!

We'll revisit this thread at the end of the year to see who actually delivered on what they said........and who just bullshitted! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have plans to get out on the bike this coming Saturday not sure of a location that I really want to visit but may well go over the north Yorkshire moors as they are only 25 miles away but for the cattle grids they are decent roads with some interesting places dotted around 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What was minero el arteal? Looks abit concentration camp like

It was a former village built for miners.

Apparently during the Kosovo war there were Military using it for urban warfare exercises.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have many rallies planned plus hopefully some European travel. 

Specifics?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

It was a former village built for minors.

Apparently during the Kosovo war there were Military using it for urban warfare exercises.

you deviant bastard now its all making sense :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Outline plan is to meet up in Zaragoza at the end of May with three mates from the UK. We’ll make it up as we go!

Plenty of days out and I suppose I’ll have to hold @XTreme’s hand so he doesn’t get mugged by some ruin-dwellers. 🤣🤣

• Haha 6

Not sure at the moment .  There will be day trips involving mud, shit and water but I'm really not sure if I'll make it to Europe on the bike this year.  I still have a very basic plan of riding to Dover on roads and then riding back to Bristol on as much off-road stuff as I can find.

• Like 6

I'm going to change my bike in the spring, I hope.

There's a ton of ruined castles in this region that need exploring. Plus I'm desperate to explore some of the Pyrénées and Andorra. Probably venture over the border into Spain too. 

I'm limited to days out, as SWMBO has lost her biking mojo, so I can't venture too far, unless she's away for work for a few days, then I could venture a bit further. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

I'm going to change my bike in the spring, I hope.

There's a ton of ruined castles in this region that need exploring. Plus I'm desperate to explore some of the Pyrénées and Andorra. Probably venture over the border into Spain too. 

I'm limited to days out, as SWMBO has lost her biking mojo, so I can't venture too far, unless she's away for work for a few days, then I could venture a bit further. 

Watch out for deviant midgets.

• Haha 2

I will have some trips to Asda this year, doubt I will be going much further. 😂 

Shopping Supermarket GIF by Jack Savoretti

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, busabeast said:

What was minero el arteal? Looks abit concentration camp like

I thought it was Francos Auschwitz.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Clive said:

I will have some trips to Asda this year, doubt I will be going much further. 😂 

Shopping Supermarket GIF by Jack Savoretti

Full marks for honesty.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Not sure at the moment .  There will be day trips involving mud, shit and water but I'm really not sure if I'll make it to Europe on the bike this year.  I still have a very basic plan of riding to Dover on roads and then riding back to Bristol on as much off-road stuff as I can find.

• Like 3

My plans are to get the bike back on the road, just need to free up a bit of cash, it's not easy being green or the lack of it.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Franco used to dig mass graves apparently.

Just more bullshit, where are they, Franco saved Spain from democracy which Ezra Pound defined quite well, do a search.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Saved from democracy?

Yep, that's right, democracy is when 51% of the population tell the other 49% what to do or if you like communism.

25 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Full marks for honesty.

Like @XTreme I have limitations at home, i have other limitations too, my days of a weekend away on the continent are far behind me, a hours ride around the local highways are the most I can look forward to nowdays.

Keep toying with the idea of getting rid of the scoot, if the costs (significantly) rise for insurance and VED than it does now i will. 

• Sad 3