Your Motorcycling plans for 2024?

XTreme

1 minute ago, gymwitch said:

Once i have a bike hubs and i are planning a trip to Croatia. No concrete plans as yet but im fairly sure it will happen. Other than that I'll be off on my solo canps hither and dither with some open water swimming and some trail running involved. 

Also plan to go on some ride outs with a couple of groups on facebook.

Im looking forward to getting a new to me bike or even a new new bike depending on my claim. I have a beady eye on the F750 gs but we will see.

Why a Beemer?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Why a Beemer?

Well i adore my honda 750s which isnt produced anymore and im not keen on the x version. I went to see one at honda blackpool but on the way home we stopped at BMW just for a nosey. The F750 gs te worked out cheaper and has way more about it. It has the look back factor unlike the Honda. 

In all fairness though i need to ride them first. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Well i adore my honda 750s which isnt produced anymore and im not keen on the x version. I went to see one at honda blackpool but on the way home we stopped at BMW just for a nosey. The F750 gs te worked out cheaper and has way more about it. It has the look back factor unlike the Honda. 

In all fairness though i need to ride them first. 

I don't think you'll have the peace of mind that you will with a Honda.

14 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Once i have a bike hubs and i are planning a trip to Croatia. No concrete plans as yet but im fairly sure it will happen. Other than that I'll be off on my solo canps hither and dither with some open water swimming and some trail running involved. 

Also plan to go on some ride outs with a couple of groups on facebook.

Im looking forward to getting a new to me bike or even a new new bike depending on my claim. I have a beady eye on the F750 gs but we will see.

the wife and i had a short holiday in Croatia last year and was almost caught out by them only taking cash couldn't use a card anywhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That is the thing isnt it. I just dont like the X though. 😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

the wife and i had a short holiday in Croatia last year and was almost caught out by them only taking cash couldn't use a card anywhere.

Thats good to know. Thanks

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You can’t get cash?

All the Croatians, and Portuguese, get very surprised you ask for plastic to pay for a coffee in the UK.

39 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Thats good to know. Thanks

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You can’t get cash?

All the Croatians, and Portuguese, get very surprised you ask for plastic to pay for a coffee in the UK.

We didn't take much cash with us as we were expecting to use our credit card like we do everywhere else had to visit a bank to get some out. The locals said they had some big bust up with the government during covid where they were asked to go cashless and they all got stitched up so stopped using plastic to stick it to the man sort of thing apparently. And we were in Split not some one horse town.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

We didn't take much cash with us as we were expecting to use our credit card like we do everywhere else had to visit a bank to get some out. The locals said they had some big bust up with the government during covid where they were asked to go cashless and they all got stitched  so stopped using plastic to stick it to the man sort of thing apparently.

Bloody good on them too. 😊 i love them already

• Like 2

On 05/01/2024 at 20:45, XTreme said:

you Bell end

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you Bell end

So you think that a BMW is more reliable than a Honda?

I look forward to seeing the stats to prove that!

• Like 1

On 05/01/2024 at 20:49, gymwitch said:

That is the thing isnt it. I just dont like the X though. 😒

None of us like the ex.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So you think that a BMW is more reliable than a Honda?

I look forward to seeing the stats to prove that!

didn't say that ..just said your a Bell End

• Haha 5

On 07/01/2024 at 18:35, Six30 said:

didn't say that ..just said your a Bell End

“you’re”

• Haha 1