2 hours ago, Buckster said:

The Indian figures are at the crank by the way.

You know those figures from the Harley catalog are butter up.....stock challenger figures are at the rear wheel 112 to 116 hp....

Just look up this video....Indian challenger vs 131 road glide on YouTube...a stage 1 challenger vs a modified 131 ...and they are pretty well even...keep in mind the cost of a 131 crate motor and I'm sure those mods cost at a minimum 5 g..

I rest my case.

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

You know those figures from the Harley catalog are butter up.....stock challenger figures are at the rear wheel 112 to 116 hp....

Just look up this video....Indian challenger vs 131 road glide on YouTube...a stage 1 challenger vs a modified 131 ...and they are pretty well even...keep in mind the cost of a 131 crate motor and I'm sure those mods cost at a minimum 5 g..

I rest my case.

The Harley just does it better. If all you are interested in is power then buy a jap bike, simple, get a Hayabusa and do what Suzuki intended and tune that shit.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The Harley just does it better. If all you are interested in is power then buy a jap bike, simple, get a Hayabusa and do what Suzuki intended and tune that shit.

Have you ever ridden a busa?

If not then you know not of what you talk about 

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Have you ever ridden a busa?

If not then you know not of what you talk about 

Yes I have, I have even considered buying one.

17 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I just don't know what you mean about doing it better...the indian is light years ahead on everything....it's not a sport bike I know that...it's just nice to know that harley has nothing to challenge the indian in the power department without making you spend 20g just to be on the same level has a stock indian..

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yes I have, I have even considered buying one.

So why didn't you get one and then you could have shown off your tuning prowess. 

Did you find it lacking in the power department then?

Just now, busabeast said:

So why didn't you get one and then you could have shown off your tuning prowess. 

Did you find it lacking in the power department then?

It’s a bike that demands tuning and probably a turbo, I rode a supercharged one in the states once with an extended swing arm, it was a hoot but it was a tyre shredder, a turbo makes more sense. I don’t have the space for multiple bikes at the moment but if that changes I would consider adding one to the stable.

23 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s a bike that demands tuning and probably a turbo, I rode a supercharged one in the states once with an extended swing arm, it was a hoot but it was a tyre shredder, a turbo makes more sense. I don’t have the space for multiple bikes at the moment but if that changes I would consider adding one to the stable.

I think it makes more sence for you buying a challenger given your age...and they have been building motorcycles since 1901 at the time harley was a bicycle company....

(  I just love sticking it to Buckster..lol )

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I think it makes more sence for you buying a challenger given your age...and they have been building motorcycles since 1901 at the time harley was a bicycle company....

(  I just love sticking it to Buckster..lol )

You will be claiming to be a Celt next.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You will be claiming to be a Celt next.

Ya deda who la dyda...put that in you're hardly pipe and smoke it..again the Self proclaimed Viking King has defeated the man who wears a skirt at a battle of the minds...

How many time has it been now ?  I'm loosing track...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I ask you again...how can a man with( hardly)...lol.. a high school education be able to out Witt you so easily without even thinking.....if its not superior DNA then was is it...?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIXfight shape GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I ask you again...how can a man with( hardly)...lol.. a high school education be able to out Witt you so easily without even thinking.....if its not superior DNA then was is it...?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIXfight shape GIF

The word "delusion" comes to mind.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Still doesn't change the fact Indian was the first US built motorcycle..1901 baby !!!

It's a pity you have a Polaris. 

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

But why does it demand tuning, I still don't understand what makes you think its required, you can't feasibly use any of its potential on the road otherwise you'd be looking at jail time, making it even faster unless you are taking it to the track is just pointless 

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

But why does it demand tuning, I still don't understand what makes you think its required, you can't feasibly use any of its potential on the road otherwise you'd be looking at jail time, making it even faster unless you are taking it to the track is just pointless 

You are completely missing the point.