Every time,

Catteeclan

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

What you needed was good connectivity, something like the internet where you can find the resources you like

Yes you can! But how much of it is total bullshit? The Internet has been both a blessing and a curse!

It gave me a job that I can do wherever I am in the world.......the downside is that Brexit would never have happened if it wasn't for the net.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

My father in law had a huge computer, he never had the Internet in his house ,he just played Patience & MahJong on it. 😂 

Think it was running on Windows 92.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yes you can! But how much of it is total bullshit? The Internet has been both a blessing and a curse!

It gave me a job that I can do wherever I am in the world.......the downside is that Brexit would never have happened if it wasn't for the net.

Oh god not the B word and I don’t mean bullshit 😂

Thats the point of “content you like”

Ive spent an hour today watching that tosspot Dobbs cos you posted a YouTube vid of him. What a waste of an hour 😆

• Haha 2

A few weeks ago my ex brother in law called and bought a H.P computers,  tower, keyboards and screen, fuck knows where we could put it in our small bungalow, had to say Thanks, but no thanks, 

Pissed him off a bit.

• Like 2

I can still remember Steve Neville at the TRF AGM talking about using the internet and emails for contacting and recruiting members, he was laughed at, comments like, "Hardly anyone has a computer", were thrown about. He mentioned internet cafes (do they still exist?) and they rolled up like he was making it all up.

• Haha 4

Never had a new bike back then or the cash to afford one but as mentioned we rode around in groups and met others always swopping bikes.

Meanwhile, bearings in and forks tarted up ready for some nice new webs.

IMG_4774copy.thumb.jpg.c36ef753d63e99a5d21ab42ad0a4c63f.jpg

IMG_4784copy.thumb.jpg.ffb372d8e1cca5c4310752d50e153429.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Never had a new bike back then or the cash to afford one but as mentioned we rode around in groups and met others always swopping bikes.

Meanwhile, bearings in and forks tarted up ready for some nice new webs.

IMG_4774copy.thumb.jpg.c36ef753d63e99a5d21ab42ad0a4c63f.jpg

IMG_4784copy.thumb.jpg.ffb372d8e1cca5c4310752d50e153429.jpg

Do you need a front brake hose for that now if you do measure the old one and i'll see if i still have one here. i need the length because i used one hose to extend the rear shock reservoir on my bike and cant remember which one i used.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Catteeclan Is this what the front brake hose looks like if it is PM me your address and you can have it, Its only taking up space here.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-25at13_29_31.jpg.ad69baa62c8102e38c0b43fdacf93596.jpg

That looks very much like it thanks.👍