Every time,

Catteeclan

I get on this bike it's covered in bloody spiders webs.

IMG_4690copy.thumb.jpg.8bc16e87e8289b9fa188d0baf5a87513.jpg

Decided to give it a bit of a clean up which get into a bit more once in there.

IMG_4691copy.thumb.jpg.142a66f14f87b938e26073ea175eae7b.jpg

Where do you stop but think a bit of hammerite spray would be better than that lot.

IMG_4692copy.thumb.jpg.8c4ed550fa314372d674e288acfc476b.jpg

That'll do for now.

• Like 8

Update. Got some time today and decided the head bearing need a re-grease but once in there sure enough it need new bearings.

IMG_4766copy.thumb.jpg.c7fd651c6209327afbc670ef404dd619.jpg

IMG_4764copy.thumb.jpg.4134d42253a9ac456b0aec56fec3f540.jpg
Judging by the damage they've been done before but no recess made them a right arse to get out.

Next time will be easier.

IMG_4765copy.thumb.jpg.343115131648e7b64d7d1437b52447ab.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Plenty of evidence that someone has been in there before , you might have to files those edges a bit :littleguy:

Def needs a bit of dressing.
On another note @boboneleg, I've been asked to do an oil change on a panigale. Anyway of resetting the service light without special equipment?

38 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Def needs a bit of dressing.
On another note @boboneleg, I've been asked to do an oil change on a panigale. Anyway of resetting the service light without special equipment?

Nope , you need the correct software.  Is it someone local ?

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Nope , you need the correct software.  Is it someone local ?

He's asked through my nephew so assume he's Norfolk Suffolk. I've just told him I can't reset so prob won't see it now with any luck.:classic_rolleyes:

54 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

He's asked through my nephew so assume he's Norfolk Suffolk. I've just told him I can't reset so prob won't see it now with any luck.:classic_rolleyes:

You could be into a world of pain @Catteeclan , they're certainly not the easiest of bikes to work on .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You could be into a world of pain @Catteeclan , they're certainly not the easiest of bikes to work on .

I'm sure I can manage an oil and filter but you never know, might not see it anyway.

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

I'm sure I can manage an oil and filter but you never know, might not see it anyway.

Don't do the spark plugs though, it's an 'engine out' job on some of them ...............

Alison Brie What GIF

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Don't do the spark plugs though, it's an 'engine out' job on some of them ...............

Alison Brie What GIF

That's bloody crazy, but thanks for the heads up.🍻

On 22/06/2023 at 20:05, boboneleg said:

Alison Brie What GIF

That’s fucking stupid why design something like that 

Ducati is one brand I definitely won't be buying. They had a really strong sales team made up of women who actually rode and rode well so you could wander over at a bike festival and they knew about bikes. It was refreshing because mostly with bikes it's bimbos hired in who know nothing about the product. They were such an impressive outfit they had a group photo in the adventure biker gallery at ABR with all the other A list off roaders pics. 

I asked my nice looking friend who's mainly a Yoga instructor (so she's also slim and fit) why she wasn't with Ducati anymore, she replied I'm too old for them. They got rid of all of us. Some head honcho came over from Italy and replaced them all with young airheads. Apparently that's more in keeping with the Ducati image. An image they can shove where the sun doesn't shine. Backward twats. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Ducati is one brand I definitely won't be buying. They had a really strong sales team made up of women who actually rode and rode well so you could wander over at a bike festival and they knew about bikes. It was refreshing because mostly with bikes it's bimbos hired in who know nothing about the product. They were such an impressive outfit they had a group photo in the adventure biker gallery at ABR with all the other A list off roaders pics. 

I asked my nice looking friend who's mainly a Yoga instructor (so she's also slim and fit) why she wasn't with Ducati anymore, she replied I'm too old for them. They got rid of all of us. Some head honcho came over from Italy and replaced them all with young airheads. Apparently that's more in keeping with the Ducati image. An image they can shove where the sun doesn't shine. Backward twats. 

Who wants ugly old munters  with their tits down to their knees and stinking of piss and wurthers trying to sell you a bike 

• Haha 4

On 22/06/2023 at 20:05, boboneleg said:

Alison Brie What GIF

I did the spark plugs on my VFR.....I still have the scars to prove it. 😂 

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

Who wants ugly old munters  with their tits down to their knees and stinking of piss and wurthers trying to sell you a bike 

I prefer to talk about bikes with someone who actually knows about the bike, you know, get the info you want about the bike you want to buy. You can keep your wank bank stocked up with internet images like everyone else.

For the record most of the men I've bought bikes from are ugly old munters with tits down to their knees 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I prefer to talk about bikes with someone who actually knows about the bike, you know, get the info you want about the bike you want to buy.

I've never encountered a bike salesman that was as well informed about the bike that I wanted to buy than I was.

Even before the net I did a lot of reading and research, and whenever possible I tried to speak to an existing owner for their feedback.

Preferably an owner that could talk about the model within the context of how it compares to other models.

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I prefer to talk about bikes with someone who actually knows about the bike, you know, get the info you want about the bike you want to buy. You can keep you wank bank stocked up with internet images like everyone else.

For the record most of the men I've bought bikes from are ugly old munters with tits down to their knees 😆

Liz Cheney Wyoming GIF by GIPHY News

50 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

At least they didn't smell of piss and wurthers, so they've got that going for them.

• Haha 1