Last Weekend in April!

XTreme

Weather looks reasonable tomorrow.....Sunday not so sure!

Screenshot2023-04-28104350.jpg.9b38078b00bb9081684fab153f3852f1.jpg

But it's going to be an odd weekend cos my boy leaves for Madrid tomorrow in the removal van. The Fat Cunt is here for a few more days apparently.

Hopefully I'll get out for a couple of hours tomorrow......just have to see how it plays out.

What you up to?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

But it's going to be an odd weekend cos my boy leaves for Madrid tomorrow in the removal van. The Fat Cunt is here for a few more days apparently.

You can feel the love from here :classic_laugh:

I’m in Ericeira living my best life, playing vet assistant and enjoying Sofia’s company, and drinking cold wine at sunset.

That might be the plan for the weekend, maybe riding home on sunday. 

The GS is 105.000km now, but what’s weird is that I get the urge to go on a big ride every few days, then it goes away and comes back every few days later. I might need to go to Morocco again later in the year.

• Like 6

I'm in Whitby at the Goth weekend. More pictures to follow. Tomorrow it's the 199 steps up to the abbey. If I don't have a coronary that's where the best picture will be from.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Not sure what i'm doing tomorrow got 3 bikes that need washing badly and a patch of grass to cut but the weather don't look too good, Monday i'm out on the bike, it's a another new/novice rider day hopefully no blood this time, we are riding down the vale where i was walking today nothing too technical there but there's nothing like a novice to make things look hard or overcomplicate things :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

I got some saddle time on monday, Rode down to St Pourcain sur Sioule ( between Moulins and Clermont ferrand). 435km  round trip in 7 hours ( 5 hrs riding)

bike running great after a half days fettling sunday,  greasing the brake discs, tensioning the handlebars, topping up the blinker fluid and all that...  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

I got some saddle time on monday, Rode down to St Pourcain sur Sioule ( between Moulins and Clermont ferrand). 435km  round trip in 7 hours ( 5 hrs riding)

And no pics?

On 02/05/2023 at 20:51, XTreme said:

He used to.......but then he lost his bottle!

He went heterosexual. 

• Haha 1