Last Weekend in April!

XTreme

Weather looks reasonable tomorrow.....Sunday not so sure!

Screenshot2023-04-28104350.jpg.9b38078b00bb9081684fab153f3852f1.jpg

But it's going to be an odd weekend cos my boy leaves for Madrid tomorrow in the removal van.Ā The Fat Cunt is here for a few more days apparently.

Hopefully I'll get out for a couple of hours tomorrow......just have to see how it plays out.

What you up to?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

But it's going to be an odd weekend cos my boy leaves for Madrid tomorrow in the removal van.Ā The Fat Cunt is here for a few more days apparently.

You can feel the love from hereĀ :classic_laugh:

Ā 

Iā€™m in Ericeira living my best life, playing vet assistant and enjoying Sofiaā€™s company, and drinking cold wine at sunset.

That might be the plan for the weekend, maybe riding home on sunday.Ā 
Ā 

The GS is 105.000km now, but whatā€™s weird is that I get the urge to go on a big ride every few days, then it goes away and comes back every few days later. I might need to go to Morocco again later in the year.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Picking up the ct after work...gonna be doing some trail riding this weekend..

Great......give us a nice Ride Report!

• Like 3

Worky worky this weekend. Got Monday off šŸŽ‰šŸ‘

Actually sitting outside a house in Bude as I write this. Ā  Ā GP is in doing her magic. Ā šŸ˜

• Like 3

I'm in Whitby at the Goth weekend. More pictures to follow. Tomorrow it's the 199 steps up to the abbey. If I don't have a coronary that's where the best picture will be from.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Not sure what i'm doing tomorrow got 3 bikes that need washing badly and a patch of grass to cut but the weather don't look too good, Monday i'm out on the bike, it's a another new/novice rider day hopefully no blood this time, we are riding down the vale where i was walking today nothing too technical there but there's nothing like a novice to make things look hard or overcomplicate thingsĀ :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

I got some saddle time on monday, Rode down to St Pourcain sur Sioule ( between Moulins and Clermont ferrand). 435kmĀ  round trip in 7 hours ( 5 hrs riding)

bike running great after a half days fettling sunday,Ā  greasing the brake discs, tensioning the handlebars, topping up the blinker fluid and all that...Ā Ā šŸ˜Ž

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

I got some saddle time on monday, Rode down to St Pourcain sur Sioule ( between Moulins and Clermont ferrand). 435kmĀ  round trip in 7 hours ( 5 hrs riding)

And no pics?

On 02/05/2023 at 20:51, XTreme said:

He used to.......but then he lost his bottle!

He went heterosexual.Ā 

• Haha 1