Grasshopper

My place is at one of Portugal's hottest places. Today we got a sudden wind from North Africa blowing a warm dust storm from the Sahara, it went from a warm 23º yesterday to a 32º today.

Washed the bike and took it for a short ride to dry it right after lunch while it was heating up:

IMG_0749.thumb.jpeg.e65a1362227a284e3a2523875c6f7d13.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes on my way to Strata Florida and beyond its still wet there had one dab in a river crossing and i was wet above the knee for the rest of the day ?

Sarge told me that they've filled in all the bomb-holes on Strata and graded Soar y Mydndd

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sarge told me that they've filled in all the bomb-holes on Strata and graded Soar y Mydndd

Only sorted just before the first river crossing and the first part of the route has new gravel as in my first photo, everything else is the same if not worse. Soar has been sorted on the west end where the track was washed out on the steep downhill to the stream crossing, from the chapel up its still a bit rough 

• Like 2

A couple of shots from a ride out on Sunday with some of the other old farts from around here. Terrible I know but I couldn’t be arsed with a ride report. Must make more of an effort next time. ?

C4AB10F8-1A58-4788-A619-059A701E96A5.jpeg

287495D9-65EE-4E8F-99E5-0344B4BEE6FC.jpeg

8283FA6A-1A92-49B9-9973-8D586E63C63F.jpeg

• Like 4

The sad part is @Skippy knows what a HUGE fan of his bike i am and i only get little tid bits of satisfaction by seeing so few pics of such a GREAT bike in action. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

The sad part is @Skippy knows what a HUGE fan of his bike i am and i only get little tid bits of satisfaction by seeing so few pics of such a GREAT bike in action. :littleguy:

...... I feel like I’ve disappointed a dear old relative now ????

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

...... I feel like I’ve disappointed a dear old relative now ????

Dont let the fact all the hot chicks now ride the dman things sway any opinions i might have had about that hammered together hunk of, great bike! ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Dont let the fact all the hot chicks now ride the dman things sway any opinions i might have had about that hammered together hunk of, great bike! ?

I do now regret having the gender realignment because I used to be a hot chick myself ?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I do now regret having the gender realignment because I used to be a hot chick myself ?

I remember a phil donahue show in the 70's, a girl took drugs to be a "boy", it worked.

Problem was she got the same male pattern baldness her father had.

I cried through the whole show.

?

• Haha 3