Grasshopper

2 hours ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

Two years. Oh well, I've ridden the back way into Cripple Creek so I'll be OK when I head up that way again.

I usually take 285 all the way to Santa Fe when I head down there - always have as it's closer to my house and I don't have to go into Denver at all. Wife likes to go by Chimayo as well.

I-25 in Denver is so crowded that we stay off of it completely.

Well I did it, got a second mortgage on the house and purchased a Mosko Moto Nomad tank bag with the money ? Expensive yes, worth it, totally! I love it so far and now I have some molle webbing in my life! ?

IMG_4078 (1).jpeg

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well I did it, got a second mortgage on the house and purchased a Mosko Moto Nomad tank bag with the money ? Expensive yes, worth it, totally! I love it so far and now I have some molle webbing in my life! ?

IMG_4078 (1).jpeg

They make some nice kit ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Now your just rubbing it in LOL

If it makes you feel any better, it had almost tarmac levels of traction but only lasted for 3 or 5km

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If it makes you feel any better, it had almost tarmac levels of traction but only lasted for 3 or 5km

I'd settle for a nice paved ride right now not only are we locked down its also been peeing down all week and by the looks of it we got it for the weekend as well

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'd settle for a nice paved ride right now not only are we locked down its also been peeing down all week and by the looks like we got it for the weekend as well

We will be locked in as well, starting tonight until tuesday.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

You can still ride in your locality though?

I can, but that wouldn’t even get the GS warm enough to open the radiators. I’ll be visiting Sofia in Ericeira and enjoying a couple of bottles of wine instead, with the bike parked for the period.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just noticed the boot is off my throttle cable i wonder how that happened ?

We all noticed right away butt, we dint want to devastate your failure to pre trip your vehicle with cockney type advice. :littleguy:

• Haha 4

On 01/11/2020 at 23:38, Sir Fallsalot said:

IMG_0343.thumb.JPG.56ee3084bb043f044bc89f9d5bcbb3e0.JPG

I have this mental image of you riding into that water shouting " AAAOOOOOGAH, AAAOOOGAH, DIVE, DIVE, DIVE !" :rofl:

• Haha 1