Grasshopper

I don't like daytime running lights either.......you hit a bump in the road and it can appear to a car at a side junction that you're flashing them out.

But they're permanently on now so not a lot you can do about it.

• Like 2

What's worse imo, are the feckin front indicators on permanetly on my CRF ( I think the Africa Twin is the same).  As your approaching junctions twats in cars just glance and think your indicating so they pull out in front of you.  I don't see any plus points for them being on all the time ?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What's worse imo, are the feckin front indicators on permanetly on my CRF ( I think the Africa Twin is the same).  As your approaching junctions twats in cars just glance and think your indicating so they pull out in front of you.  I don't see any plus points for them being on all the time ?

Are they making them all like that now?

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are they making them all like that now?

At the moment it just seems to be the CRF Rally and the CRF1000L, I have no idea why.  Pehaps Fred has more idea as he's had his 1000 for a fair while.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

But they're permanently on now so not a lot you can do about it.

If Tammy was your buddy she would wire you up an over-ride switch like she did for me. She did the same for my cooling fan so i can turn it on anytime i want. :littleguy:

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

If Tammy was your buddy she would wire you up an over-ride switch like she did for me. She did the same for my cooling fan so i can turn it on anytime i want. :littleguy:

You'll get a pull from the Law.

I got pulled on my TDM850 in 2007 cos I hadn't turned the headlight on.

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

You'll get a pull from the Law.

I got pulled on my TDM850 in 2007 cos I hadn't turned the headlight on.

The cops here dont care because its not a State law to enforce, its a Federal mandate to manufactures.  Connecticut requires you to turn on your headlight at night or when its raining,

thats all the cops here can enforce. Just another  advantage of living in a Republic, not a Democracy. :littleguy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

I just thought of a real smart ass comment butt, because im not drinking i bit my tongue. :wave:

Oh, go on, I’m drinking for the both of us

• Haha 2