Grasshopper

• 2 weeks later...

I always try to get a "from the cockpit" pic when I go out on rides, but always seem to mess it up; outta focus, wrong focus, nothing in the pic, etc.

Will keep trying though - gotta get lucky some day....

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_4176.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Earache said:

I always try to get a "from the cockpit" pic when I go out on rides, but always seem to mess it up; outta focus, wrong focus, nothing in the pic, etc.

Will keep trying though - gotta get lucky some day....

On my iphone you tap the screen for where you want it to focus on seems to work ok sometimes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

On my iphone you tap the screen for where you want it to focus on seems to work ok sometimes

I use a DSLR camera - and shoot with my helmet on most of the time (Ahaa! There's your problem) so I rarely even get shit in frame, either! Need to rethink how I shoot pics.

But the DSLR is great for pics while on the move and at least 50% of my pics are shot on the fly in the saddle - see the camera resting on my tankbag in attached pic? Works well, just not for cockpit shots.

selfie.jpg

• Like 4

On the way home from work yesterday. First service tomorrow so I can actually ride the thing without worrying about racking up the miles. That house needs sails, it's looking a bit bald without any.

20200928_152254.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

On the way home from work yesterday. First service tomorrow so I can actually ride the thing without worrying about racking up the miles. That house needs sails, it's looking a bit bald without any.

20200928_152254.jpg

Still looking clean Yen? 

8 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

So would you with only 450 miles on your clock (That would be about 1937 I reckon), I swear the bike still has bum fluff and acne. 

That's 450 miles with you on it Yen! :classic_ohmy:

That's not normal miles by any stretch of the imagination!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

So would you with only 450 miles on your clock (That would be about 1937 I reckon), I swear the bike still has bum fluff and acne. 

Pete would have gone through a tin og autoglym by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1