Second Weekend in March!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

would he betray bender and co ?

I don't think he's got a connection with any of the later members. He has met Stu a few times though.

He stopped posting there a few years ago, and I persuaded him to go back when the Covid lockdown came in.

He didn't post for long though......but as you know, the membership had changed completely from when we started.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skippy said:

Can I make it absolutely clear…..we’re meeting up but it’s not a date. Just in case you lot were wondering. 😝

Just you merely bringing it up makes you both to look like you're up to no good in some back street alleyway..

I'd say you're guilty of pete probing

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just you merely bringing it up makes you both to look like you're up to no good in some back street alleyway..

Slick Legging I reckon  🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

The way things are at the moment it looks like I will be meeting up with @Skippy tomorrow.

No grim scenes of devastation and despair will be visited.......only the restaurant and picnic area in a Natural Park.

Curry and mash!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Curry and mash!

Curry , yes with nan breads , rice etc

Mash, yes with sausages, gravy  etc

Curry and mash .............  no, no, no

Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The curry and mash thing goes back to around 2004 when me and Yen went in a cafe in Carmarthen,

We wanted curry......but they had no rice or chips to go with it! So they offered us curry and mash instead!

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I've been told that the restaurant in question is actually a motel with a restaurant attached to it...

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

What an unpleasant image I now have in my head. Probably going to have nightmares. Thanks for that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The curry and mash thing goes back to around 2004 when me and Yen went in a cafe in Carmarthen,

We wanted curry......but they had no rice or chips to go with it! So they offered us curry and mash instead!

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I didn't want curry, can't stand the stuff. You wanted curry and chips. When the 'CHIP SHOP' said they had run out of chips and offered you mash with curry I thought you were going to explode, like he'd suggested riding through a muddy puddle.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

I didn't want curry, can't stand the stuff. You wanted curry and chips. When the 'CHIP SHOP' said they had run out of chips and offered you mash with curry I thought you were going to explode, like he'd suggested riding through a muddy puddle.

Better memory than me Yen!

• Like 1