BOTM Situation! You Decide!

XTreme

As you know, the BOTM must be owned by the member.......but @Saul has now part ex'd his Himalayan.

It was eligible at the time of submission, but 3 days later and it's not. Obviously it can't go forward to BOTY for 2023......so should it still stand as BOTM?

Or should it now be inadmissible and @Pedro's GS take it's place as that is the bike that's actually owned by a member?

What do you think? 

• Like 1

I was honestly a little sad for losing that considering the whole trip in which it was shot, but am over it and it’s all good. People chose the other bike so keep that.

• Like 4

Just now, Pedro said:

I was honestly a little sad for losing that considering the whole trip in which it was shot, but am over it and it’s all good. People chose the other bike so keep that.

It was very close and one vote tipped it at the end.

But I've voted to replace it because we're only a couple of days into the month, plus it couldn't compete in BOTY.

I can't see why it shouldn't stay where it is ?  If we're gping to dismiss it just because he's sold it then we're going to end up with f*ck loads of rules...........

ie;  It's not submissable if...........

You end up in a gravel trap the next day

You fall off it and bust a brake lever a week on Tuesday

Your superior genes attracted so many woman that week that you ran out of strawberry ice-cream and your willy fell off

You found out that the new air compressor you bought was in fact chinese so you threw it at a bus in a fit of pique

A fat munter came round your house and offered you a blow job if you take her shopping in Baza

You got your Serow out of your shed to take a photo

You fell in the shit pit at work but found 5p while you were in there

Your wife went to Singapore but came back with a ladyboy called Horace

Where does it end ?

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

As you know, the BOTM must be owned by the member.......but @Saul has now part ex'd his Himalayan.

It was eligible at the time of submission, but 3 days later and it's not. Obviously it can't go forward to BOTY for 2023......so should it still stand as BOTM?

Or should it now be inadmissible and @Pedro's GS take it's place as that is the bike that's actually owned by a member?

What do you think? You've got a day to decide!

I don't mind either way, your forum your rules.  Why not compromise? and keep the Himalayan up for January but put Pedros GS in for bike of the Year.  👍

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Saul said:

Why not compromise? and keep the Himalayan up for January but put Pedros GS in for bike of the Year.  👍

That's a good solution actually! What does everybody else think?

Now added as voting option!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a good solution actually! What does everybody else think?

Now added as voting option!

The reason I thought that made sense was that I did own the bike for all of January.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's a good solution actually!

What does everybody else think?

I think that's vote fixing it was eligible at the time and just because he has exchanged it for a new bike shouldn't rule it out 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Pretty overwhelming that it stays as BOTM but Pedro's goes into BOTY:

no ... get rid of  the fucking thing ..erase it from the site.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I can't see why it shouldn't stay where it is ?  If we're gping to dismiss it just because he's sold it then we're going to end up with f*ck loads of rules...........

ie;  It's not submissable if...........

You end up in a gravel trap the next day

You fall off it and bust a brake lever a week on Tuesday

Your superior genes attracted so many woman that week that you ran out of strawberry ice-cream and your willy fell off

You found out that the new air compressor you bought was in fact chinese so you threw it at a bus in a fit of pique

A fat munter came round your house and offered you a blow job if you take her shopping in Baza

You got your Serow out of your shed to take a photo

You fell in the shit pit at work but found 5p while you were in there

Your wife went to Singapore but came back with a ladyboy called Horace

Where does it end ?

exiting stuff   watch this space 

• Haha 1

Jesus wept. 

You said you wanted a poll to liven things up but this?!

The bloke won it, taking it away would be mean spirited. 

Mind you I am also surprised Pedro’s didn’t win, then again we all know how much everyone loves a shot of a British bike on British turf.

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Jesus wept. 

You said you wanted a poll to liven things up but this?!

The bloke won it, taking it away would be mean spirited. 

Mind you I am also surprised Pedro’s didn’t win, then again we all know how much everyone loves a shot of a British bike on British turf.

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

Shocked Drag Race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 3