These are the nominees so far:

Pedro

Grasshopper

Saul

boboneleg

Sir Fallsalot

Buckster

Slowlycatchymonkey

And as we've got quite a few I think we'll do it by a daily elimination process when it comes to the voting, as we did with the Mod Poll.

So if your choice gets eliminated you can then recast your vote for one of the remaining nominees! 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

These are the nominees so far:

Pedro

Grasshopper

Saul

boboneleg

Sir Fallsalot

Buckster

Slowlycatchymonkey

And as we've got quite a few I think we'll do it by a daily elimination process when it comes to the voting, as we did with the Mod Poll.

So if your choice gets eliminated you can then recast your vote for one of the remaining nominees! 

A bit time consuming at this time of year?

20 hours ago, MooN said:

I'm going to nominate @Sir Fallsalot.  Despite disparaging comments from certain quarters about his camera skills, when he does do a ride report its always good, he does some really sketchy shit on his bike and always writes with humour, be it a ride report or a work anecdote. He also always replies with useful info in the workshop bit.

Thanks @MooN your kind words are much appreciated 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, MooN said:

I'm going to nominate @Sir Fallsalot.  Despite disparaging comments from certain quarters about his camera skills, when he does do a ride report its always good, he does some really sketchy shit on his bike and always writes with humour, be it a ride report or a work anecdote. He also always replies with useful info in the workshop bit.

This isn't nominations for photoshoper of the year!

• Haha 4