Nominations Thread for MOTY (Member of the Year) 2022

XTreme

This is the thread where you can nominate your Member of the Year (MOTY) for 2022. This is not the vote, just the nominations! And you only get ONE nomination! As Admin I cannot be nominated for MOTY, but the Mods can!

The nominations will close on Wednesday 21st December 7PM (UK time), and then a new thread for the MOTY vote will start with all the nominees included! The winner then gets announced on Xmas Eve 7PM.

Remember that this award is based on who you think has had a positive impact on the forum, written good posts, or generally made a positive contribution to the place. 

The previous winners were Bruce in 2020, and @Slowlycatchymonkey in 2021.

So now it's over to you! Give us your nominations and say WHY you think they are worthy of the title.

• Like 3

Just now, Marcel said:

I'm holding out for a bit.. To nominate anyone... Pedro is on my scope... So is Saul... And slowcatchmonkey... 

Funny you should say that Marcel......because @Saul is my nomination.

Now I know he's going to say he hasn't been here that long......but this is not a long service award. This is an award for positive contributions on the FORUM......and he's more than done that during his time here.

There's been Ride Reports, Dealer Reports, Walk Reports with great pictures, motorcycle vids etc, and he seems a genuinely decent guy that gets on well with everybody.

I'm amazed someone like that would even sign up to a shithole like this place really.......I'm sure he was looking for somewhere else and stumbled in here accidentally.

So there you have it.......Saul is my MOTY!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I nominate Pete, he provides this place for all of us and just keeps soldiering on despite being ginger and a bit gay.

You know full well that I'm excluded from this......and always have been!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Now I know he's going to say he hasn't been here that long......but this is not a long service award. This is an award for positive contributions on the FORUM......and he's more than done that during his time here.

There's been Ride Reports, Dealer Reports, Walk Reports with great pictures, motorcycle vids etc, and he seems a genuinely decent guy that gets on well with everybody.

I'm amazed someone like that would even sign up to a shithole like this place really.......I'm sure he was looking for somewhere else and stumbled in here accidentally.

He was my second choice for MOTY, because nobody new has ever not annoyed me except him.

Plus his bike choice, he deserves something positive in his life to offset that.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Yes I've noticed the same things... He's regular.. Liked by everyone I think.. And a excellent contributor to the site... I'm glad you nominated him... 

• Like 2

I'm going to nominate @Sir Fallsalot.  Despite disparaging comments from certain quarters about his camera skills, when he does do a ride report its always good, he does some really sketchy shit on his bike and always writes with humour, be it a ride report or a work anecdote. He also always replies with useful info in the workshop bit.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MooN said:

Despite disparaging comments from certain quarters about his camera skills,

He's a fucking cheating cunt!

And only someone who's a complete and utter cunt would nominate him!

So far:

Pedro

Grasshopper

Saul

boboneleg

Sir Fallsalot

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Yes I've noticed the same things... He's regular.. Liked by everyone I think.. And a excellent contributor to the site... I'm glad you nominated him... 

i think he's a twat

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

That never stopped anyone on here, it’s almost a requirement in fact

exactly .... im not nominating cause your all twats ..some more so than others

especailly the Twat that is @MooN he's a proper twat ...fucking Twat

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5