Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

The book of revalation my child... 

Considering you have already admitted to never reading it and the fact I'm very familiar with it, I'm looking forward to hearing which verse you are referring to. 

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Considering you have already admitted to never reading it and the fact I'm very familiar with it, I'm looking forward to hearing which verse you are referring to. 

Ya dee de la dee la dee la.... So what do you want me to do .. Spit out verse a vision... You know lot's of man have gone completely bonkers trying to make sence of that book... When it come to my understanding of it... It's like me having to look in a manual to do a simple oil change on the ktm... 

The only thing you need to know is at the end.. There will only be one religion.. Those that do not comform will have there light just go dark...those who have faith will join with the spirit of God and will have free will even to come back and try there luck at life again if they do such choose... 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya dee de la dee la dee la.... So what do you want me to... Spit out verse a vision... You know lot's of man have gone completely bonkers trying to make sence of that book... When it come to my understanding of it... It's like me having to look in a manual to do a simple oil change on the ktm... 

The only thing you need to know is at the end.. There will only be one religion.. Those that do not comform will have there light just go dark...those who have faith will join with the spirit of God and will have free will even to come back and try there luck at life again if they do such choose... 

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF

19 hours ago, Buckster said:

I had a vision of Christ when I was 26, before that I was the same as you and thought I was superior to Christians and like you I sought to mock them. Of course the reality is that I was living a futile life and my “superiority” was a merely a mask for my fear of my own mortality and the reality that in the back of my mind, despite being atheist, that there was something that was true about Christianity. I just didn’t understand it so like anyone that was confused and afraid I attacked it, so giving the false outward appearance that I wasn’t afraid of it.

God isn’t something you can shop for, despite the fact that man has invented many versions in an attempt to remake god in a form that agrees with man, there is one God and one Salvation in Christ alone.

You make a lot of assumptions. I'm not the same as you were. I do not think I'm superior to Christians, Evolutionists or believers of anything else. I am not an atheist. I do not consider my life futile and have never felt the need to justify my existence or find meaning where there is none by railing against traditional religion. I worked alongside death for too long to have a fear of my own mortality and am masking nothing.

I'm not confused and it isn't an attack. I'm sad you see it that way.

I'm from a family where my mother was catholic, my father jewish, I was raised by a Zen buddhist, went to a CofE school and married an (at the time) Christian. I studied Religion and Philosophy until a lecturer told me I wouldn't pass without 'a faith' (any faith pick one, you just can't have none) and switched to psychology to get my head around these people who are so certain and deal in absolutes which was fascinating, as was the stuff about the potential causes of apparitions.

I'm asking the questions every religious person seems unable or unwilling to answer, if you can't explain something to an adequate degree and shut the conversation down crying attack (whilst doing precisely that yourself) then how can you expect anyone to understand your beliefs.

You say about being baptised for the redemption of sin and have your "one God" I simply ask if your vision of Christ came with a religion attached or if you had to pick one? There are 100's upon 100's out there all as certain as you but if you have the "one God" then do you believe all the others are wrong?

ps I'm half minded this is a massive play for TOTY and if so I doff my cap, genius 😆

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You make a lot of assumptions. I'm not the same as you were. I do not think I'm superior to Christians, Evolutionists or believers of anything else. I am not an atheist. I do not consider my life futile and have never felt the need to justify my existence or find meaning where there is none by railing against traditional religion. I worked alongside death for too long to have a fear of my own mortality and am masking nothing.

I'm from a family where my mother was catholic, my father jewish, I was raised by a Zen buddhist, went to a CofE school and married an (at the time) Christian. I studied Religion and Philosophy until a lecturer told me I wouldn't pass without 'a faith' (any faith pick one, you just can't have none) and switched to psychology to get my head around these people who are so certain and deal in absolutes which was fascinating as was the stuff about the potential causes of apparitions.

I'm asking the questions every religious person seems unable or unwilling to answer, if you can't explain something to an adequate degree and shut the conversation down crying attack (whilst doing precisely that yourself) then how can you expect anyone to understand your beliefs.

You say about being baptised for the redemption of sin and have your "one God" I simply ask if your vision of Christ came with a religion attached or if you had to pick one? There are 100's upon 100's out there all as certain as you but if you have the "one God" then do you believe all the others are wrong. 

ps I'm half minded this is a massive play for TOTY and if so I doff my cap, genius 😆

You'll have to forgive buck... No punt intented.... I think he just might have different view of things or just digging to deeply in the books ... Repent or burn in hell....that's just nonsence...i know you deal with death on a regular basis and you might have many questions left unanswered..... To the question of why so many Gods and religions... Like I've stated before... It's mankind flawed interpretation of it... 

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You'll have to forgive buck... No punt intented.... I think he just might have different view of things or just digging to deeply in the books ... Repent or burn in hell....that's just nonsence...i know you deal with death on a regular basis and you might have many questions left unanswered..... To the question of why so many Gods and religions... Like I've stated before... It's mankind flawed interpretation of it... 

No Marcel I jacked it in in 2018. I don't have many unanswered questions but when someone appears stating a definitive take on things they are asking to be asked.

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No Marcel I jacked it in in 2018. I don't have many unanswered questions but when someone appears stating a definitive take on things they are asking to be asked.

Will have to thread lightly on this subject and try to leave religion out of it... I guess when someone believes in religions and their mind are hard set they will even give there life up for it... Just look how many have died in the pass cause of religion... The belief of a higher power should be personal and you don't even have to attend a church in my view... 

• Like 1

Y;all are going straight to hell in a hand basket mark my words,

why do any of you want to got to heaven anyways,

none of your friends will be there. 

:rofl:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tym said:

Y;all are going straight to hell in a hand basket mark my words,

why do any of you want to got to heaven anyways,

none of your friends will be there. 

:rofl:

I'm not going to heaven... I want to come back and experience life again 

.. It's just to fun.. 

Ok, this thread was started by @Marcel about his father's diet as I understand it and has gradually moved into the area of religion and seems to be only about religion now.  If it continues in that vein I will have to lock the thread..............

1684194066_yellowcard.jpeg.f6796ac684d787d2d2afcfd688625bb4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'm from a family where my mother was catholic, my father jewish, I was raised by a Zen buddhist, went to a CofE school and married an (at the time) Christian. I studied Religion and Philosophy until a lecturer told me I wouldn't pass without 'a faith' (any faith pick one, you just can't have none) and switched to psychology to get my head around these people who are so certain and deal in absolutes which was fascinating, as was the stuff about the potential causes of apparitions.

You say about being baptised for the redemption of sin and have your "one God" I simply ask if your vision of Christ came with a religion attached or if you had to pick one? There are 100's upon 100's out there all as certain as you but if you have the "one God" then do you believe all the others are wrong?

Well given that I had talked about Christ extensively before you asked if my experience came with a particular God attached or if I went boutique shopping afterwards, I viewed the question as disingenuous. Now that you have clarified where you are coming from I can see that it was based on the many mixed messages you received earlier in life. There is a lot I could unpack from your response but I will surmise to say that out of all these people not one of them was practicing genuine faith, they may have attached a label to themselves but it was no more genuine than the current transsexual thing, self identification does not truth make. In answer to your final question, yes I believe all other faiths are wrong.

I’ve answered everyone’s questions and in the scheme of the forum rules I think it is best to leave it there. You are just going to have to accept there is a crazy Christian in your midst and you voted him in as moderator. There are plenty here that already knew that about me.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well given that I had talked about Christ extensively before you asked if my experience came with a particular God attached or if I went boutique shopping afterwards, I viewed the question as disingenuous. Now that you have clarified where you are coming from I can see that it was based on the many mixed messages you received earlier in life. There is a lot I could unpack from your response but I will surmise to say that out of all these people not one of them was practicing genuine faith, they may have attached a label to themselves but it was no more genuine than the current transsexual thing, self identification does not truth make. In answer to your final question, yes I believe all other faiths are wrong.

I’ve answered everyone’s questions and in the scheme of the forum rules I think it is best to leave it there. You are just going to have to accept there is a crazy Christian in your midst and you voted him in as moderator. There are plenty here that already knew that about me.

Praising John Goodman GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ok, this thread was started by @Marcel about his father's diet as I understand it and has gradually moved into the area of religion and seems to be only about religion now.  If it continues in that vein I will have to lock the thread..............

1684194066_yellowcard.jpeg.f6796ac684d787d2d2afcfd688625bb4.jpeg

Twat

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Ok then... Let's resolve my big question about evolution... Why do eskimo look so wastly different now than let say australian natives... Aren't we all the same specie?  Do you agree that in different environments we mutate to suit the environment better? 

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok then... Let's resolve my big question about evolution... Why do eskimo look so wastly different now than let say australian natives... Aren't we all the same specie?  Do you agree that in different environments we mutate to suit the environment better? 

I would say that's absolutely correct 

57 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Go into a crowded room, see if there are two faces the same, people come in many different shapes and sizes, people go darker in the sun, some people are ginger and don't have a soul, some are fat polish munters, some are tall handsome bearded Harley riders, some Harley riders are bald with turkey necks. People group together in family and extended communities so end up looking similar to one another in regional and national levels. It is simple diversity.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Go into a crowded room, see if there are two faces the same, people come in many different shapes and sizes, people go darker in the sun, some people are ginger and don't have a soul, some are fat polish munters, some are tall handsome bearded Harley riders, some Harley riders are bald with turkey necks. People group together in family and extended communities so end up looking similar to one another in regional and national levels. It is simple diversity.

Or incest