Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

51 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Some would say so but I would say it is just fact, there is nothing to support evolution other than hypothesis based on cursory evidence. The fossil record does not support a transition from ape to man. All this talk of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is just used by people to fit a narrative that they have invented. There are no transitional fossils yet there are millions of non transitional fossils, dating of fossils is based on supposition and is a recent invention. There is no empirical data to support macro evolution, we have access to the human genome sequence yet there is still no evidence of evolution at a molecular level. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but evolution is a myth and is the basis for a fragile and even futile world. Take away all the unproven hypothesis and invented science and you are left with one thing. God who created the earth, the animals, plants and the the first humans.

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Some would say so but I would say it is just fact, there is nothing to support evolution other than hypothesis based on cursory evidence. The fossil record does not support a transition from ape to man. All this talk of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is just used by people to fit a narrative that they have invented. There are no transitional fossils yet there are millions of non transitional fossils, dating of fossils is based on supposition and is a recent invention. There is no empirical data to support macro evolution, we have access to the human genome sequence yet there is still no evidence of evolution at a molecular level. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but evolution is a myth and is the basis for a fragile and even futile world. Take away all the unproven hypothesis and invented science and you are left with one thing. God who created the earth, the animals, plants and the the first humans.

I respect your belief.... I do believe in a higher power.... What about Lucy they Doug up... First up wright walking humanoid...I'm just saying given different types of living environment.. Are body's will under go changes to better suit the current environment... Are you saying we will look exactly the same in a million years... If we survive that is... 

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

I'm genuinely curious about how someone like Buckster has reached these conclusions because no matter what angle I approach whichever religion from they all seem rather fantastical, something the brothers Grimm would have come up with. I'm not mocking.

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

All this talk of Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon is just used by people to fit a narrative that they have invented. 

The Homos invented climate change, sold it to the guys before who believed them and look where that got them 

What I believe in is... The whole of the universe is just to complex to be a random accident.... Religions is bogus... Something invented by man to give us some kind of false hope maybe... I believe the universe has other intelligent life.. We cannot be the only ones.... And has crazy has it may seem.. Wouldn't surprize me if they somehow played a role in are development... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

What I believe in is... The whole of the universe is just to complex to be a random accident.... Religions is bogus... Something invented by man to give us some kind of false hope maybe... I believe the universe has other intelligent life.. We cannot be the only ones.... And has crazy has it may seem.. Wouldn't surprize me if they somehow played a role in are development... 

For once i can understand and agree with you :classic_laugh:

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm still waiting for Buck to wipp out the Bible at me.. 

Pop Corn GIF by Alexander IRL

That's fine by me people can believe what they want in my eyes but they should be able to accept what i believe in and not force on me their beliefs  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's fine by me people can believe what they want in my eyes but they should be able to accept what i believe in and not force on me their beliefs  

I was hoping he would explain me when in the time line were Adam and eve created.. A 100 thousand year ago? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You better put that phone away.... God is watching you... You'll burn in hell... 

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Doesn't work like that but thanks for playing.