Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

47 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Go into a crowded room, see if there are two faces the same, people come in many different shapes and sizes, people go darker in the sun, some people are ginger and don't have a soul, some are fat polish munters, some are tall handsome bearded Harley riders, some Harley riders are bald with turkey necks. People group together in family and extended communities so end up looking similar to one another in regional and national levels. It is simple diversity.

What about this bird that landed on this island ion ago.... Coming from one specie.. They changed to fill out different rolls... There look and physical appearance changed some fed on specific flowers and some even specializes in eating meat or carrient.. Dna prooves they were all the same species at the beginning... 

Your saying these laws don't applie to the human race is what I'm getting. 

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Go into a crowded room, see if there are two faces the same, people come in many different shapes and sizes, people go darker in the sun, some people are ginger and don't have a soul, some are fat polish munters, some are tall handsome bearded Harley riders, some Harley riders are bald with turkey necks. People group together in family and extended communities so end up looking similar to one another in regional and national levels. It is simple diversity.

Wow, at least we didn't get the 'some only have one leg'   :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

So, Marcel, did your dad like mustard on his steak?

No.. Straigh up.... Funny he never lost his appetite.. Given that he couldn't taste or smell... I remember his friends use to find amazing he could drink hard liquor and to him it tasted like water... He ballon in size after his stroke.. He weight 300 lbs (136 kg) when he passed away.. He lived in a nursing home for many years until he passed away.. My mom just couldn't care for him anymore.. He could walk with a brace on his leg but he would fall... I had to run there on many occasions to lift him of the grown... It was like lifting a 136 kg sack of potatoes.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I still remember it like it was yesterday.. When the principal came and got me out of the classroom to tell me my father had and accident... My first though was to ask who ever it was not to take his life... I regret it now given what he had to endure... 

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

I have to desagree... Ok... Take the eskimo's out of the picture... Move some African tribe in the artic.. Let the pot simmer for some time... Your saying they would look exactly the same has they did in a 100 thousand years...?

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I have to desagree... Ok... Take the eskimo's out of the picture... Move some African tribe in the artic.. Let the pot simmer for some time... Your saying they would look exactly the same has they did in a 100 thousand years...?

100,000 years is older than the universe, but yes, if they had a viable breeding population and did not intermix with other peoples then other than their skin lightening due to a decreased need for melatonin then yes they would look the same.

I would add that they would adapt to the cold in the same way anyone does.

They would wear a bigger coat..

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I would add that they would adapt to the cold in the same way anyone does.

They would wear a bigger coat..

Well that's open minded of you that aknologing there skin colour would change... Its a beginning... Would their appearance change... To tall and skinny to a shorter stockyer built? .. Better suited to deal with the cold... 

Their I got you... Lol.... You said adapting.....

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well that's open minded of you that aknologing there skin colour would change... Its a beginning... Would their appearance change... To tall and skinny to a shorter stockyer built? .. Better suited to deal with the cold... 

Their I got you... Lol.... You said adapting.....

You should look at what you quoted.

walter GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Well given that I had talked about Christ extensively before you asked if my experience came with a particular God attached or if I went boutique shopping afterwards, I viewed the question as disingenuous. Now that you have clarified where you are coming from I can see that it was based on living in a multi faith household and studying religion and psychology earlier in life. There is a lot I could unpack from your response but I will assume and assumption does not truth make. In answer to your final question, yes I believe all other faiths are wrong.

I’ve answered everyone’s questions and in the scheme of the forum rules I think it is best to leave it there. You are just going to have to accept there is a crazy Christian in your midst and you voted him in as moderator. There are plenty here that already knew that about me and many who didn’t.

Hmm 

Glad to know you found a way that suits you. 

Would have preferred to know you deal in absolutes.

But like you say best left there. 

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

So according to Marcel this is proof of genetic evolution.

FBA31F02-373E-4C78-A1A2-B6C1A7B12045.jpeg.31999ebc4cc4137a02761829458ed988.jpeg

If you are genetically inferior of course you would end up with this.

D3C699F1-EEAB-4C9F-9CB0-7A383E40805E.jpeg.f672a712d982a74d607dc8bcf23def9a.jpeg

I wonder where they are popular? @XTreme

Wow! Are you sure you want to using the word dum directed at me.. Given light of recent deveploments... 

I would have never thought a coat would make people look so unfamiliar in 5000 years.. . Without further adoo I present you Adam and eve... 

Screenshot_20221122_111146_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Screenshot_20221122_120825_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm 

sam richardson GIF by Team Coco

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm 

you wont win against a believer...