Could this be a cure.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Truss you? 
kinky the magicians GIF by SYFY

What really get's to me is people saying... Well if there was a God this and that wouldn't not happen.. Missery war sickness you name it .. What people seem to forget is that we are born of this world and the laws of eveything apllies to us has well... Has cruel has it may seem... Survival of the fittest...we are extremely lucky to be alive and have brains capable of some serious thoughts to wonder about this shit... 

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What really get's to me is people saying... Well if there was a God this and that wouldn't not happen.. Missery war sickness you name it .. What people seem to forget is that we are born of this world and the laws of eveything apllies to us has well... Has cruel has it may seem... Survival of the fittest...we are extremely lucky to be alive and have brains capable of some serious thoughts to wonder about this shit... 

49C4B530-4998-4A06-941E-2C42C684FEAB.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Mankind wants to be the author of its own destruction and God has allowed that to be the case but there is salvation available for all those who would believe and accept the freely given grace of Christ, all one needs to do is have faith, repent and be baptised for the remission of sins.

Ok I'll apologize to my UK members in advance... 

When it came time of the viking age and they expanded and spread to many known parts of the world.. Most regard them has savages and barbarians.. Even thoe they were illiterate but managed to built ship to cross oceans...it only shored up the gene pool in the British Ile.. Cause by now you'd all be inbread sheep shaggers.... Maybe it was Devin intervention? 

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ok I'll apologize to my UK members in advance... 

When it came time to the viking age and they expanded and spread to many known parts of the world.. Most regard them has savages and barbarians.. Even thoe they were illiterate but managed to built ship to cross oceans...it only shored up the gene pool in the British Ile.. Cause by now you'd all be inbread sheep shaggers.... Maybe it was Devin intervention? 

The vikings were intelligent enough to convert to Christianity.

It seems the literacy hasn’t improved though.

35 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Mankind wants to be the author of its own destruction and God has allowed that to be the case but there is salvation available for all those who would believe and accept the freely given grace of Christ, all one needs to do is have faith, repent and be baptised for the remission of sins.

55BD8C27-6C2B-437B-A820-A7D6D4827D62.gif

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Devin is always sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong!

Fucking basketball players, they need to get their shit together.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Is this a wind up or has someone hacked Bucks account? So all the science is a man made construct but God is not? 

You can't prove beyond doubt any of it (particularly the story books) and yet you choose to one thing being the truth over another.

The dismissal of one version (science) doesn't automatically mean what left is the answer. 

Why do you need to pick one to believe? 

Man being the funny little monkey puzzlers they are has always sought answers and when there's nothing obvious somethings made up that fits the bill, we don't do not knowing very well and will believe all sorts of nonsense if it purports to be the answer.

The idea man needs to repent and submit to a higher power for the remission of sins is pure hocus pocus and if your keen on the idea of evidence and proof that is sorely lacking.

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is this a wind up or has someone hacked Bucks account? So all the science is a man made construct but God is not? 

You can't prove beyond doubt any of it (particularly the story books) and yet you choose to one thing being the truth over another.

The dismissal of one version (science) doesn't automatically mean what left is the answer. 

Why do you need to pick one to believe? 

Man being the funny little monkey puzzlers they are has always sought answers and when there's nothing obvious somethings made up that fits the bill, we don't do not knowing very well and will believe all sorts of nonsense if it purports to be the answer.

The idea man needs to repent and submit to a higher power for the remission of sins is pure hocus pocus and if your keen on the idea of evidence and proof that is sorely lacking.

Dam good comeback... Frig I have to leave for work.... Don't get this tread lock up.. 

. Have fun children.. Lol 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

This is true, however actual experience of God proves God, no one has ever experienced evolution, the Big Bang, light speed travel etc. etc.

Plenty of people including me have experienced God.

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

This is true, however actual experience of God proves God, no one has ever experienced evolution, the Big Bang, light speed travel etc. etc.

So you've had a religious experience.

I'm guessing you're a later convert to the concept of true God, what format did this experience take?

When these religious experiences occur do they specify a particular God or do you have to have the experience and then find the God that fits?

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So you've had a religious experience.

I'm guessing you're a later convert to the concept of true God, what format did this experience take?

When these religious experiences occur do they specify a particular God or do you have to have the experience and then find the God that fits?

I had a vision of Christ when I was 26, before that I was the same as you and thought I was superior to Christians and like you I sought to mock them. Of course the reality is that I was living a futile life and my “superiority” was a merely a mask for my fear of my own mortality and the reality that in the back of my mind, despite being atheist, that there was something that was true about Christianity. I just didn’t understand it so like anyone that was confused and afraid I attacked it, so giving the false outward appearance that I wasn’t afraid of it.

God isn’t something you can shop for, despite the fact that man has invented many versions in an attempt to remake god in a form that agrees with man, there is one God and one Salvation in Christ alone.

57 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

For Christ sake I think it's about time he show up again... Afterall the book said 2000 years... Lol 

Screenshot_20221121_095043_com.facebook.katana.jpg

The caption on that photo says you're a virgin Marcel?

• Haha 1