Your Day Today!

XTreme

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Ok now , was a bit sore that evening … brits abroad ☀️😎😄

I ruined a holiday in Florida because of sunburn, i was only out in it about 20 minutes. The sky was overcast so thought it would be ok, how wrong i was my legs were like a nougat bar spent a week unable to move and unable to put clothes on just lay in my room with the aircon on

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I ruined a holiday in Florida because of sunburn, i was only out in it about 20 minutes. The sky was overcast so thought it would be ok, how wrong i was my legs were like a nougat bar spent a week unable to move and unable to put clothes on just lay in my room with the aircon on

My mate got it that bad in Spain on a lads holiday … got dehydrated as well with it , he ended up being flown home early .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just cleaned up my rear caliper and give it a coating to fight the corrosion from road salt. The brake pads still seem like new thickness wise. Can't seem to wear them out. They have done about 14,000 miles since they went in. The first set that came with the bike were replaced, nearly worn out at 13k so it's all a bit odd.

I'm still on the original front pads so they have done 29,000 miles. I have a new set ready to go in, but they still looked good a few weeks ago when I cleaned up the front brakes after the winter saltfest, so I never put them in. I swear I do use the brakes and they work fine so not sure what is going on.

I also wire brushed and painted most of my centre stand. It was a rusty nightmare. I can't get used to not having chain oil all over that part of my bike, preserving it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Couldn't get out today so hoping to grab a couple of hours tomorrow morning.

BOTM is coming soon so I need to get a great top box shot!

cant wait ,  i got the winner this month

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2023 at 13:18, XTreme said:

Thing is, you're one of those people who fit in here and are in tune with the Spanish.

Most aren't as you've probably seen.....they just congregate in their Brit cliques!

Those are the ones who cause the "them and us" scenario so it's best never to be seen with them or the locals will think you're one of them.

Simon Pegg Zombie GIF by Working Title

I really do love Spain and their way of being. 

I’m very lucky to have landed in a place thats next to the sea and used just by the Spanish. 

I just wish I took Spanish at school rather than French!

• Like 2

Might be a bit absent for a min or two cos leaving for the Alps tomoz. Riding to Portsmouth with one woman and meeting the others for pub grub before the ferry. 

Forecast shite. Mr Slowly has offered to go to Brizzle n pick up a heated vest for me before I leave- won’t be turning that offer down 😆

Everyone seems very excited so I think we’ll have some fun.

Stash arrived in time. The computer simulation pic doesn’t do the real thing justice but they turned out well. 

F5051E1B-74AE-425E-98CE-FDE75AB27922.thumb.jpeg.cf26212adca60b842061a3bda739ddb5.jpeg

I’ll say HAPPY SUNDAY now, technically it is 💐 😊 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Might be a bit absent for a min or two cos leaving for the Alps tomoz. Riding to Portsmouth with one woman and meeting the others for pub grub before the ferry. 

Forecast shite. Mr Slowly has offered to go to Brizzle n pick up a heated vest for me before I leave- won’t be turning that offer down 😆

Everyone seems very excited so I think we’ll have some fun.

Stash arrived in time. The computer simulation pic doesn’t do the real thing justice but they turned out well. 

F5051E1B-74AE-425E-98CE-FDE75AB27922.thumb.jpeg.cf26212adca60b842061a3bda739ddb5.jpeg

I’ll say HAPPY SUNDAY now, technically it is 💐 😊 

enjoy ... :wave:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I just wish I took Spanish at school rather than French!

It's still a Romance language and there are many similarities.

• Like 1

Looks like we're not having the kids today cos they're a bit under the weather.

So I'll be out for a few hours.......which gives me plenty of time to get the winning shot for BOTM!

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Six30 said:

I have never voted they are all twats

i would vote for the monster raving loonies if there was a candidate around us because lets face it they couldn't do any worse than the rest of the idiots 🤨  (miss whiplash always looked a goer) apart from that i have never voted 

• Haha 1