Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I had to call into Trago Mills today for work and had a look at some of the chinky bikes in there

I thought Trago Mills was near Plymouth or have they branched out ?  I certainly didn't know they sold bikes, I wonder who does their servicing ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I thought Trago Mills was near Plymouth or have they branched out ?  I certainly didn't know they sold bikes, I wonder who does their servicing ?

There's been one in Merthyr for a few years now they always sold scooters and clothing there but are having a 2 wheel relaunch day the TRF are involved with it this Sunday
image.png.a189936bdd80c1e972d7e5085f34e715.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

There are two Trago Mills in Cornwall.  The Liskeard one which was the original and the Falmouth one.   The Newton Abbott one is near Plymouth.  
My father in law built a boat for the guy Robertson who started it all.   Radom fact 🤣

• Like 4

And I don't think I'll be far behind @Tango

As you know I injured my stomach and back muscles with the horrendous cough I had with the flu. Unfortunately the damage went further......I now need a hernia repair!

I actually had a hernia operation on the other side as a young child which left me with a huge scar......which has faded away over the years.

However, it appears it's all done by keyhole surgery and local anaesthetic now and they cover the tear with gauze......takes about 30 minutes apparently.

The papers have been put in so I just have to wait to be called by the hospital. 

I always fancied having my nuts held by an attractive early 30's Spanish bird.......but a hernia examination wasn't really the circumstances I had in mind!

But at least I had the experience, and with the wife looking on as well.......and I'm not in the shit!

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As you know I injured my stomach and back muscles with the horrendous cough I had with the flu. Unfortunately the damage went further......I now need a hernia repair!

I actually had a hernia operation on the other side as a young child which left me with a huge scar......which has faded away over the years.

However, it appears it's all done by keyhole surgery and local anaesthetic now and they cover the tear with gauze......takes about 30 minutes apparently.

The papers have been put in so I just have to wait to be called by the hospital. 

I always fancied having my nuts held by an attractive early 30's Spanish bird.......but a hernia examination wasn't really the circumstances I had in mind!

But at least I had the experience, and with the wife looking on as well.......and I'm not in the shit!

I moonlight as a Spanish surgeon so you will be in good hands, shaky hands but good hands nevertheless, I’ve never lost a patient, I know which morgue to find each one in.

• Haha 4

88034C13-00B9-4EA6-B022-71BEB6258D6F.thumb.jpeg.b87fd2269d83c1e3c0b260baf49e2eb2.jpeg

Took my oldest daughter up to college to sit an exam this morning.  She came out chuffed to bits saying she smashed it 😎   Anyway took her her to McD for a treat and she had histerics because our number was 69.  Oh for a 17 year olds brain.    Anyway it was good to spend the morning with her.     🙂

• Haha 6

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Best Mod they ever had over there along with Rennie!

So basically the equivalent of me over here then.

michael fassbender perfection GIF

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bagsy I don’t have to shave you ginger pubes 🪒 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

88034C13-00B9-4EA6-B022-71BEB6258D6F.thumb.jpeg.b87fd2269d83c1e3c0b260baf49e2eb2.jpeg

Took my oldest daughter up to college to sit an exam this morning.  She came out chuffed to bits saying she smashed it 😎   Anyway took her her to McD for a treat and she had histerics because our number was 69.  Oh for a 17 year olds brain.    Anyway it was good to spend the morning with her.     🙂

20 feckin chicken nuggets, who’s the greedy fecker 🫣

• Haha 3