Your Day Today!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

The twins 16th birthday today ( so where da fuk did THAT time go?) so ive been out with them to burger king and then the theater.  ( burger thing was their idea not mine! ) 

Cheap dates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

The twins 16th birthday today ( so where da fuk did THAT time go?) so ive been out with them to burger king and then the theater.  ( burger thing was their idea not mine! ) 

Shit.....I can remember you announcing their birth on MB! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MooN said:

Happy birthday to the twins 🙂 time flies doesn't it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MooN said:

It flies by, mate! My eldest is 33 this year! Even the youngest is 27! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My eldest is 46 this year!

My daughter is 39 this year,and my son will be 43, but his brain is still 14. 😡 

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Six30 said:

Found a canoe round back of the shed , talked the mrs into having a go … and she did , I videoed and photograph … but she wouldn’t fall in .

A3BE361F-BE64-408E-A123-C5D6B9989206.jpeg

Is she now seeking asylum? 😉😂😂

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Tango said:

Is she now seeking asylum? 😉😂😂

Came back yesterday and the canoes had gone , I was going to have a go today 

• Haha 2

Did a Pete today.  Had my van MoTed in January and had an advisory for front tyre wear.   Then promptly forgot about it, out washing the van this morning I happened to notice one tyre was down to the chords.   Thought I better go get some.   So two tyres up £126 down.  

D12E50CD-1266-456D-BC16-FFBE42710C24.thumb.jpeg.fbfacc19bc54874cbe61630da41f6b9c.jpeg46ECE452-06C4-472C-8BEB-D40251E1B06D.thumb.jpeg.62f90f74b73aff69f933ab4ed6b26b9e.jpeg

• Like 4

My tyres perish before I wear them out, so the MOT tester seems to think,  at every every MOT i get advisories for at least 1 perished tyre .. 😂 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Clive said:

My tyres perish before I wear them out, so the MOT tester seems to think,  at every every MOT i get advisories for at least 1 perished tyre .. 😂 

I seem to go through front tyres regularly my van loves them.  🤣  never keep them long enough for them to perish   They usually last around 6 to 8000 miles   So two sets of fronts yearly.      

• Like 1

Just now, Saul said:

I seem to go through front tyres regularly my van loves them.  🤣  never keep them long enough for them to perish   They usually last around 6 to 8000 miles   So two sets of fronts yearly.      

I got 60K kms/37k miles on the fronts on the Xsara Picasso.

• Like 3

Combos are heavy on fronts, rears last much longer.   I think it’s the way the turbo spools, pulls quite hard a low revs but runs out of puff quickly.   Tiny little thing.  They munch gearboxes to, probably for the same reason. I drove them a lot when I was a Postie, it’s why I bought one.  Good to drive as older CDV’s go.  

• Like 2