Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

About a year or so ago I ordered a battery operated air pump......but it's fucking useless.

So I've ordered this one from Amazon......mains (or lighter socket) operated, thousands of positive reviews, and on a deal at €50.

71AnIo3wPuL._AC_SL1500_-min.jpg.8afb2710b530ba053c8f7cf44a4c2d3f.jpg

The wife reckons she knows how to operate it! :classic_unsure:

I hope that's not going to be like that set of screwdrivers you ordered when it arrives :classic_laugh:

istockphoto-1216288409-612x612.jpg.952545c0d91237208d3dc257db793c8a.jpg

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was a rechargeable battery thing.......handheld!

One car wheel and the battery expired!

You need to name and shame it so we don't accidentally buy one, you selfish ginger twat.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My version of that didn't last too long either converted it to a plug  in 12 volt one because it was only the battery that was duff the pump itself still works

Mine is dying as well, or the battery is.  Will still pump up one 4x4 tyre but is getting weaker all the time.   Shame as it has been very convenient.     I still have my Aldi 12v one that works from a cig lighter socket but I am loathed to fit an ugly lump like that to my bike.    Also a bit bulky to carry on the bike.  I’m tempted to get one of those that work off a drill battery.  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Saul said:

Mine is dying as well, or the battery is.  Will still pump up one 4x4 tyre but is getting weaker all the time.   Shame as it has been very convenient.     I still have my Aldi 12v one that works from a cig lighter socket but I am loathed to fit an ugly lump like that to my bike.    Also a bit bulky to carry on the bike.  I’m tempted to get one of those that work off a drill battery.  

This is the most reliable one i have quite small as well.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AA-Inflator-Compact-Lightweight-Travel/dp/B00HWMPK6S/ref=asc_df_B00HWMPK6S/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310744208542&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16533963778993754712&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007453&hvtargid=pla-356005205900&mcid=4f7f0a54dfa3337d8464de81eb980055&th=1

• Like 1

Fuck it this thread has jinxed mine as well, just went out to check my tyres for work tonight and it died.   Had to go back to old faithful.   Mine was £18 quid as well probably lasted six months. As Pete would put it POS.  
IMG_2155.thumb.jpeg.ca76f3244e99cd81adb9c8a4b2f4858a.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Screenshot_20240419_170112_Facebook.thumb.jpg.80730b0ba2861fa0fa2cede3b146c89b.jpg

I bet that wheel weighs more than my Yamaha 250 .  On the upside it will counteract the weight of your trailer, on the downside the trail-braking will become a bitch 

Harley Davidson Falling GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I bet that wheel weighs more than my Yamaha 250 .  On the upside it will counteract the weight of your trailer, on the downside the trail-braking will become a bitch 

It weighs less than my current wheel and is two inches bigger so I will be running a lower profile tyre and going tubeless, so quite a bit of weight saving.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It weighs less than my current wheel and is two inches bigger so I will be running a lower profile tyre and going tubeless, so quite a bit of weight saving.

Down from 900lbs to 898lbs?

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

It was a rechargeable battery thing.......handheld!

One car wheel and the battery expired!

What you need is one of these...but it would be overkill for you..bought that thing about 20 years ago..paid like 600 $ and now there up to 1500 plus tax range...

20240419_161236.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Are you pulling out the chaps ?

As opposed to you sucking off the chaps?

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, boboneleg said:

On a Harley, what counts is the quality of the acceleration, not actually accelerating. It's steady and solid acceleration you want, not rapid and agile acceleration. Weight and dense mass instead of unstable lightness!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats off a 1982 mazda bluebird .

Datsun Bluebird you ignorant ass and it is the 1979 model.

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Datsun Bluebird you ignorant ass and it is the 1979 model.

Well done you passed my test 

• Haha 4