Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I messaged my mate to see if he fancied going out on the Beta tomorrow and the fucker has traded his old quad and the Beta for a new quad FFS

He hadn't had the Beta long had he?

• Like 1

The wife’s dragged me out to see a band again place is empty which is a shame as the band is really good. The singer I’ve known since the age of seventeen and she’s been performing covers in bands since then 

IMG_2252.thumb.jpeg.7d5b34a5e95ea088549165e1006b7c84.jpeg

• Like 7

fucking missus stitched me up i said drive through town and i'll get as kebab she said ill make you something when i get in, i'm now eating bacon sandwiches as much as i like them their  no substitute for a kebab   😒

• Haha 6

After a ride this morning, I finally got the blasted back yard mowed....that 1st mow of the season is always a PITA!😠

• Like 4

1 minute ago, YamaHead said:

After a ride this morning, I finally got the blasted back yard mowed....that 1st mow of the season is always a PITA!😠

Mowed mine the other week, it has been so wet here for so long that half of the lawn is now moss, very spongy to walk on..

Contemporary Art GIF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Mowed mine the other week, it has been so wet here for so long that half of the lawn is now moss, very spongy to walk on..

Contemporary Art GIF

We've got a moss problem with our lawn, how the fuck do you get rid of it?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YamaHead said:

Same here, first cut was Wednesday, the side the rabbits don't eat.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

You have to be brutal and rake all the moss out, something I should do, but can't be arsed, the lawn will look crap for a while, but with a bit of grass seed it will recover.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A great morning for it Bob about to head out myself 👍

Have a nice ride both of you 👍 

Bastards! 😂 

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Clive said:

You have to be brutal and rake all the moss out, something I should do, but can't be arsed, the lawn will look crap for a while, but with a bit of grass seed it will recover.

Mine is more moss than grass. I raked it all out a couple of years ago, then bribed my son to do it again last year and it’s back to how it started again so I can’t be arsed any more. Someone suggested getting a lawn aerator but a) they are expensive as I’d need a motorised one which requires minimum effort, b) I don’t care enough. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nute said:

Mine is more moss than grass. I raked it all out a couple of years ago, then bribed my son to do it again last year and it’s back to how it started again so I can’t be arsed any more. Someone suggested getting a lawn aerator but a) they are expensive as I’d need a motorised one which requires minimum effort, b) I don’t care enough. 

Our front lawn, is almost 100% moss, tried to clear it a few years ago, but failed, it looks OK as it is, we call our bungalow Moss Bank 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

fucking missus stitched me up i said drive through town and i'll get as kebab she said ill make you something when i get in, i'm now eating bacon sandwiches as much as i like them their  no substitute for a kebab   😒

especially with chilly and garlic sauce 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, busabeast said:

a lot of lawns around us are covered in moss

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, skyrider said:

a lot of lawns around us are covered in moss

With the rains our lawn is like a swamp, it's totally unusable for anything but 3 or 4 weeks of the year

• Like 1

I have the feeling I have been stitched up by my daughter again.   She has been planning all week for me to help her clean her bike fit some of the tat she bought, plus check tyre pressures, oil and stuff.  So she can do it without me interfering in the future.    Ok I thought.    Fucking 7:00 am this morning she wakes me up to tell me she is ill, and to be fair she does have a cold or possibly flu.   I say take some paracetamol and go back to bed, then she turns on the water works cause she wants the bike done and can’t do it.    FFS 

Anyway I have spent the morning fitting the rack and box I bought her plus some of the Temu tat she has bought.  Plus fitted a louder horn like I did on my bike, because my Mrs implied that I didn’t love her as much as myself if I did not.    Still trying to work that out.   

Gotta love the way they all manage to manipulate the soft twat.    To be fair I don’t mind, but I would have done it all without the scheming.   

IMG_2110.thumb.jpeg.5a3ffd59515dd99d31e389f811e7534b.jpegIMG_2111.thumb.jpeg.d133c63bff3a3c88ba13f9c9c4a1d039.jpegIMG_2112.thumb.jpeg.0cb4e5dc6980cb4e60637fcd00f45df2.jpeg

Also surprised to see that the bike was made in Italy, I thought it was made in India   

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.3e862efcbf217f1885c47b2fe4ec9814.jpeg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This dude is really digging it 😂

IMG_2254.thumb.jpeg.bdc04e89447fcb6de7a73765d8f3eebd.jpeg

I have supposed friends that have done similar to me in years past  🤣

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Saul said:

I have the feeling I have been stitched up by my daughter again.   She has been planning all week for me to help her clean her bike fit some of the tat she bought, plus check tyre pressures, oil and stuff.  So she can do it without me interfering in the future.    Ok I thought.    Fucking 7:00 am this morning she wakes me up to tell me she is ill, and to be fair she does have a cold or possibly flu.   I say take some paracetamol and go back to bed, then she turns on the water works cause she wants the bike done and can’t do it.    FFS 

Anyway I have spent the morning fitting the rack and box I bought her plus some of the Temu tat she has bought.  Plus fitted a louder horn like I did on my bike, because my Mrs implied that I didn’t love her as much as myself if I did not.    Still trying to work that out.   

Gotta love the way they all manage to manipulate the soft twat.    To be fair I don’t mind, but I would have done it all without the scheming.   

IMG_2110.thumb.jpeg.5a3ffd59515dd99d31e389f811e7534b.jpegIMG_2111.thumb.jpeg.d133c63bff3a3c88ba13f9c9c4a1d039.jpegIMG_2112.thumb.jpeg.0cb4e5dc6980cb4e60637fcd00f45df2.jpeg

Also surprised to see that the bike was made in Italy, I thought it was made in India   

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.3e862efcbf217f1885c47b2fe4ec9814.jpeg

Though they were made in India, with the dodgy clutch baskets etc, maybe just the engines?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

With the rains our lawn is like a swamp, it's totally unusable for anything but 3 or 4 weeks of the year

Because they have dug out the top soil (and sold it 😂) leaving you with shitty clay soil mix, it happens on many new developments too....crap drainage.

• Like 2