Your Day Today!

XTreme

33 minutes ago, Tango said:

So, you mugged the kebab delivery lad and now you're trying to flog his bike? Is business that slow? 😂😂😂

no , im on a diet

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats about  £9500 !!  dont blame you

Yes......there's better things to spend money on!

easy rider GIF

What would that CMax go for in Britain?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

no , im on a diet

You only had half a top box worth of kebabs then? 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, XTreme said:

easy rider GIF

I don't want to be pedantic but that was a S-Max 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

just looking at a bike auction ...look at the top box on this fucker

492022522.jpg

Can see that ending up in someones wank bank

• Haha 3

Just been out for lesson 4 with my youngest.  She is getting better, no spills, no stalls and pulled up smoothly and safely every time.  She is chuffed with the progress.  Kept the lesson down to 40 minutes which for her seems to be the sweet spot in terms of her concentration at the moment.    Did some figures of eight both ways as well big loops but I am more chuffed with the controlled stops.   Next steps will be using 2nd gear but I want her to be totally comfortable before we move on.  All seems to be snails pace but it is all about confidence with this one.    From my point of view I have spent quite a lot of time on the CB125F the last couple of weeks and have to say it is a thoroughly pleasant little thing to live with.   Dog slow but that comes with the territory for a bike this size.  It does haul our combined weights (over 20 stone) around competently and it's no chore to take her out on the thing.  

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just been out for lesson 4 with my youngest.  She is getting better, no spills, no stalls and pulled up smoothly and safely every time.  She is chuffed with the progress.  Kept the lesson down to 40 minutes which for her seems to be the sweet spot in terms of her concentration at the moment.    Did some figures of eight both ways as well big loops but I am more chuffed with the controlled stops.   Next steps will be using 2nd gear but I want her to be totally comfortable before we move on.  All seems to be snails pace but it is all about confidence with this one.    From my point of view I have spent quite a lot of time on the CB125F the last couple of weeks and have to say it is a thoroughly pleasant little thing to live with.   Dog slow but that comes with the territory for a bike this size.  It does haul our combined weights (over 20 stone) around competently and it's no chore to take her out on the thing.  

I have heard that most girls learn to do challenging things in a very different way than boys. The way they see a challenge and learn to conquer it reward a different approach than boys. Doesn’t mean it’s worse or better, but good job on you to get through to her.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Probably in Spain too, but a car like that would be murder on Pete’s wife’s back.

Yeh.....it has to be high!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Probably in Spain too, but a car like that would be murder on Pete’s wife’s back.

Now you mention yes, it's the same model as the wife's, it sticks to the road like glue and is really nice to drive but you feel every little bump and i need a winch to get me out its so low 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

easy rider GIF

that year and miles probably 5k to 7k retail depending on model

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is it like one of those electronic auto boxes ?

dont know how they work , just know they are shit

• Like 1

Nothing to see here......just a normal day in Spain!

Axeman decapitates his father, 71, then kicks the severed head along main road before throwing it at passerby!

The man, 46, is said to have kicked the head around as if it was a football!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13287159/Axeman-decapitates-father-northern-Spain.html

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Axeman decapitates his father, 71, then kicks the severed head along main road before throwing it at passerby!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13287159/Axeman-decapitates-father-northern-Spain.html

It's almost as bad as Ponty there LOL

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Good footballers in Spain :classic_unsure:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Pizza?

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Blue skies and 21C here......bound to turn to shit by the weekend!

Pissing down here.  Would love to go out but it's just to fucking grim.  Think I may be turning in to Clive.  

• Haha 5