Your Day Today!

XTreme

51 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Well yesterday actually. Went out for a ride on gs with my buikt up boots on that cost a small fortune and success !!! Felt 100% better. Didnt feel i had to weigh up the ground at every stoo etc... just got on with it. Rained constantly but my Dainese jacket and 2nd hand Dainese trousers kept me bone dry 👌 got a Shoei Neotec 3 helmet which is definitely better than the 2. Was hard to see though. Had my visor up most of the time. Only other bikes we saw was a group of 4 GS's. I got a cheery big wave off all of them. Seems GS riders only wave at other GS riders then. 

I spent the whole time not indicating because 1. I dont have to its a BMW and 2. WTAF !!! Who designed these indicator switches 😲 a complete psycho did. 

You meant 1. It's a bmw it will burst in to flames if you do shit like indicate.

Glad you enjoyed your ride 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You meant 1. It's a bmw it will burst in to flames if you do shit like indicate.

Glad you enjoyed your ride 

Exactly 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gymwitch said:

I spent the whole time not indicating because 1. I dont have to its a BMW and 2. WTAF !!! Who designed these indicator switches 😲 a complete psycho did. 

I had a very hard time going back to normal indicator switches after my 1150. You’ll appreciate them on longer rides with bulky gloves.

• Like 2

On 19/01/2024 at 08:19, Buckster said:

I thought she had already dumped you, pretty sure she is your sister but that's what you get for living in a remote community. 

Ok I'll let you in on a little secret...she's my twin sister..born on the exact same day to the minute to the second....just five years apart..

Me 10/10/65.

Her 10/10/70.

And not from the same parents you twats...lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gymwitch said:

Well yesterday actually. Went out for a ride on gs with my buikt up boots on that cost a small fortune and success !!! Felt 100% better. Didnt feel i had to weigh up the ground at every stoo etc... just got on with it. Rained constantly but my Dainese jacket and 2nd hand Dainese trousers kept me bone dry 👌 got a Shoei Neotec 3 helmet which is definitely better than the 2. Was hard to see though. Had my visor up most of the time. Only other bikes we saw was a group of 4 GS's. I got a cheery big wave off all of them. Seems GS riders only wave at other GS riders then. 

They give you a wave , but if you pulled up at the same cafe they would ignore you .

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

They give you a wave , but if you pulled up at the same cafe they would ignore you .

Riding a scoot is like wearing Harry Potters cloak of invisibility 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Clive said:

So it should be 

• Haha 5

Put battery on the scoot, started 1st jab of the button, tyres about 5lb down, front and back...pumped them up.

Sprayed the CAR wiper mechanicals, think I will have to remove the mechanism and give it a proper clean and grease the pivots. Think a mouse/rat/squirrel has been gnawing on a bit of the wiring under the bonnet, taped the bare wires up, been a busy morning so far.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

Put battery on the scoot, started 1st jab of the button, tyres about 5lb down, front and back...pumped them up.

Sprayed the wiper mechanicals, think I will have to remove the mechanism and give it a proper clean and grease the pivots. Think a mouse/rat/squirrel has been gnawing on a bit of the wiring under the bonnet, taped the bare wires up, been a busy morning so far.

you got wipers on the scoot

James Franco Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you got wipers on the scoot

James Franco Reaction GIF

All mod cons on em nowdays....

Predictive text seems to have remove the word car.. 😂  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

All mod cons on em nowdays....

Predictive text seems to have remove the word car.. 😂  

So you don't have a bonnet on the scooter either?

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you don't have a bonnet on the scooter either?

No bonnet, it does have a boot/trunk (for our Murican members) though, I sit on its lid when riding. 🤪 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Clive said:

Yes i get that on my vespa 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Clive said:

20240122_144208.thumb.jpg.3a0a3cc8679f8ae2d1f169965a71ee8d.jpg

Wonder what i could £ get for the Daelim..  🤔 

Perfect for your missus' birthday! Do it! 😉😂😂

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Tango said:

Perfect for your missus' birthday! Do it! 😉😂😂

Would have to sell the Daelim 1st.....doubt the T Max would be there by the time I had......

I have bought my wife a birthday present already.

handicapped loop GIF 😂 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Would have to sell the Daelim 1st.....doubt the T Max would be there by the time I had......

I have bought my wife a birthday present already.

handicapped loop GIF 😂 

Listed 2 months ago! 😉👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

Yes i get that on my vespa 😬

I did not know you had one 🛵.... marvelous 👍 

• Like 1

Just now, Tango said:

Listed 2 months ago! 😉👍

Yeh..its still there, or was...maybe not updated the ad.

• Like 1

There are various scoots/bikes that I have looked at, been listed for same time or longer.....not the weather or time of year to be selling.....think its price dropped to get rid.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

IMG_20221016_225345_416.jpg

Never owned a Vespa, because there were no Vespa dealers in our town, only a Lambretta stockist.

• Like 2