Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Waiting for my morning constitutional so i can get ready to go out, usually turns up after i put all my bike gear on though LOL

Strong coffee will usually open the bomb bay doors in the morning.

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, Renegade said:

They were going to operate, but managed to clear it thank fuck.

I've had it happen twice...first time was a few years ago...wasn't sure what was going on..it started around supper time ...real painful gramps and vomiting every 20 min or so...kept telling myself it's gonna pass..so from supper time....the entire night without sleeping.. till late afternoon the following day...by then I was running a fever and so weak I could barely move...I called the ambulance...they stuck that awful pipe through the nose ..the nurse tried twice and failed..fisrt attempt it came up in my mouth ..second attempt it block off my air supply..I jank it out ...third attempt the doctor on duty froze my throat with a spray and got it down into the stomach...I just waited to long to seek medical help ..now I know better...but it rates up their on painful things I had to indure....took a month at least to recover and to get my strength back.

The memory of that awful pipe through the nose are still fresh...I was vomiting on myself at the same time on those first two attempts...just fucking awful...just doesn't wish this on anyone..

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Had another good run on the Beta today it was a 75 mile loop local to where i live, Last night there were eight riding but this morning two played their Xtreme cards and backed out because the ground was too wet :classic_huh: another retired after twisting his knee on the first lane, we had only ridden a quarter of a mile from the start point LOL. So that left five of us all with similar bikes and skill level, it was very wet muddy and slippery with deep water in places the perfect conditions for interesting trail riding. We did have a few showers of rain but nothing torrential like we have been having, On the hill tops it was misty with strong gusts of wind making riding the ruts harder to stay upright than it normally is. There were no other incidents on the ride and everyone managed to stay upright all day but i did witness a few close ones much to my amusement. The ride was flowing nicely all day so no time for photos i will have to see if anyone else on the ride took any. The seat was still comfy and i arrived home with no monkey butt i'm still impressed with it but keep thinking of how comfy the standard height one must be and can see me changing it for one in the future. I hosed the bike off on the way home ready to change the oil. All ready for the next outing now.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

two played their Xtreme cards and backed out because the ground was too wet

The Rock What GIF

34 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The ride was flowing nicely all day so no time for photos i will have to see if anyone else on the ride took any.

You were too lazy to do ride reports, now you're too lazy to take pics? 

How long before you're too lazy to ride your bike as well?

Rowan Atkinson GIF

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Any of you ballsuckers actually riding your bikes today?

Or did you all buy them as investments?

Andy Richter Eye Roll GIF

ark at this twat ..Mr Spanish sunshine, if you was over here your bike wouldn't of seen the light of day for years

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

ark at this twat ..Mr Spanish sunshine, if you was over here your bike wouldn't of seen the light of day for years

Funnily enough I did more miles per year in the UK than I do over here!

I couldn't get out as often due to the weather, so when I did, I went much further afield.......usually meeting up with @Renegade and the Cardiff crew, or BustupBiker and Bruce!

FILE304.JPG.a8cd2b13090e1b038df85e96f3d92abc.JPG

• Like 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Funnily enough I did more miles per year in the UK than I do over here!

I couldn't get out as often due to the weather, so when I did, I went much further afield.......usually meeting up with @Renegade and the Cardiff crew, or BustupBiker and Bruce!

FILE304.JPG.a8cd2b13090e1b038df85e96f3d92abc.JPG

You heard anything from Bustupbiker lately?...a couple of guys i know (vaguely) use to visit his place in the wilds of Wales.

Not a bad morning here dry, sun trying it's best, and we have Mr & Mrs Bucket calling in later 😔 

• Like 2

Feeling like crap today, I might have a bit of a bug, had dinner yesterday and it was hard to keep it down. I am now sat outside having a hot tea like an old woman. Every sip feels like it upsets my stomach. 

After arriving home I got a big broom and got to work on the back of the house, between newly formed soil from decaying leaves and olives there were three bin fulls of stuff, got too tired from doing that so do think they are related. Will sit a bit having the rest of my tea then watch tv, but might wash the bike in the afternoon if the day brightens up a little. I do plan on going for a multi day ride sometime next week and you can’t leave on something like that with an already dirty bike!

• Like 7

It's absolute shite here today (again) grey and manky and drizzling.  Anyway, I wouldn't have been out as I'm still on nurse duties , Paolo is a bit better but Ersilia is still coughing like a horse.........

Vintage Nurse GIF

• Like 4

Well I have been out on my bike this morning.   Just had to pop down the market to get some bits.   Think the wind here is keeping most of the bikes in.   

IMG_0810.thumb.jpeg.c2cca2f622616174d93ebcb43740d089.jpeg

IMG_0809.jpeg

• Like 5