Your Day Today!

XTreme

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Honestly that's what I'm like now, I wear glasses full time but I've noticed over the past 5 or 6 months if I'm having to focus on anything close up the I have to look at it without glasses to get it focused.

Don't think it's long before it's varifocal time

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Honestly that's what I'm like now, I wear glasses full time but I've noticed over the past 5 or 6 months if I'm having to focus on anything close up the I have to look at it without glasses to get it focused.

I only need them for reading but whats annoying is i need different ones for different things like using my PC now i need 1x magnification if i'm on my laptop or working it's 2x and if there's small print involved then i'm up to 3x does my head in

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I only need them for reading but whats annoying is i need different ones for different things like using my PC now i need 1x magnification if i'm on my laptop or working it's 2x and if there's small print involved then i'm up to 3x does my head in

So you have about 40 pairs of glasses of different strengths dotted around the house just incase you lose a pair

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, busabeast said:

So you have about 40 pairs of glasses of different strengths dotted around the house just incase you lose a pair

that's usually the case with a lot of people 👌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

3097226139_0cb4cb8bc0_b.jpg.521f746650a16e3e85a8867608b3654a.jpg

you'd think he would know what a crane looked like the amount of times he's had one turn up to lift his lorry out of ditches

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I have 3 sets of specs, 1 for close up work and reading, 1 set for distance, but wear them most of the time, and 1 set that I wear to when looking for the other 2 sets. 😂 

Wife has a guide dog and a white stick.. 😂 

• Haha 4

I have taken on board everything that Saul has said and from now on I am going to be only using very refined humour and avoiding anything that may drive away persons of delicate proclivities.

There is no doubt going to be a large influx of new members now, all likely to be Honda riders.

It's going to be fabulous.

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have taken on board everything that Saul has said and from now on I am going to be only using very refined humour and avoiding anything that may drive away persons of delicate proclivities.

There is no doubt going to be a large influx of new members now, all likely to be Honda riders.

It's going to be fabulous.

If you say so mister who's  responsible for 90% of rectum jokes...

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Finally an advent calendar for real people but who deserves it most? 😆

IMG_1848.jpeg.2606da257a1479233b92a77854b06574.jpeg

IMG_1851.jpeg.4d1e3c869c31c068c0e9c958a6c3e1b7.jpeg

Slowlycatchymonkey we're trying to turn the page and move the forum into a more refine place in order to attract more members...posting pictures of animal sex is only gonna attract those sheepshagers...just saying...

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Slowlycatchymonkey we're trying to turn the page and move the forum into a more refine place in order to attract more members...posting pictures of animal sex is only gonna attract those sheepshagers...just saying...

and more Canadians.

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

A refined place? Here? Even Jesus couldn’t turn this around.

• Haha 3