Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Good points Saul......as a newer member you're able to be more objective.

Everybody should read what Saul said and take it on board......me included I have to say.

fuck off you twat

• Haha 4

i could introduce some one , we both got banned from cb1000r forum... he would just drag the place down... he is an annoying cunt , we dont want that sort of person on here.

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, busabeast said:

they were starting to accuse me of witchcraft

They accused me of bullying along with @Six30.

I'd never bullied anybody, and on this particular occasion neither had Six.

I was thinking, it would be a nice touch for all of us undesirables to pay them a visit at Xmas......wish them all the best sort of thing.

But I know Six wouldn't do it........that boy just has no testicular fortitude!

• Haha 3

Enough of this Covid/flu/coughing/syphilis thread………..you’re all making me feel like shit.

Our car broke down yesterday while the missus was driving it so the breakdown had to be called. Honestly, you’d think the world had ended ffs!

To escape the doom and gloom I’ve been prepping the bike for my trip to the Costa Blanca Classic Trial event next weekend………best I go back in the house now and watch the football 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Enough of this Covid/flu/coughing/syphilis thread………..you’re all making me feel like shit.

Our car broke down yesterday while the missus was driving it so the breakdown had to be called. Honestly, you’d think the world had ended ffs!

To escape the doom and gloom I’ve been prepping the bike for my trip to the Costa Blanca Classic Trial event next weekend………best I go back in the house now and watch the football 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How long before the Grua came? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was thinking, it would be a nice touch for all of us undesirables to pay them a visit at Xmas......wish them all the best sort of thing.

Sounds like a fun idea, we could all reregister make a post saying merry Xmas from your other forum friends then see how long it takes for them to ban us all 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

It's OK......you don't own the Enfield now!

It's interesting that when you had the CB500 you never got any abuse......yet mine is the most reviled bike on this forum!

World Series Reaction GIF by Brett Eldredge

He doesn't slag off other peoples bikes that's why, You cant expect to slag off peoples pride and joy because you don't like it and not get shit back personally i quite like the CB500 and might have a variant of it in the future but yours

is shit especially that top box  :classic_laugh:

Dog Business GIF by lilcozynostril

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

i cant remember getting  accused of bullying...  are you lying again?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i cant remember getting  accused of bullying...  are you lying again?

You bullied a new member......allegedly! Though when he checked he couldn't find where.

You did have form for bullying there after all......Gerontious for a start!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

i could introduce some one , we both got banned from cb1000r forum... he would just drag the place down... he is an annoying cunt , we dont want that sort of person on here.

Damn right, we already have you for that.

• Haha 2

Spent today cutting wood and splitting it at my parents home ready for me to burn next winter not a great deal of it will need a lot more

IMG_1411.thumb.JPG.a2c3373b8101e6751c8443b230e16b07.JPG

I was looking around and there's going to be some shit to move when they pass on lol.

All the stone in the walls in these photos was dug out of the ground and built by my father. I did help as a pre teen as well, just looking at what has been dug i recon over the years he's hand dug hundreds of tons to level the land off there is similar work done at the front as well, he also built the house himself with help from his brother and father

IMG_1412.thumb.JPG.0bc33ff3bcd880290a4ba5e92b20c76e.JPG

IMG_1414.thumb.JPG.566eb428809afca5782a301886cc57b7.JPG

IMG_1415.thumb.JPG.f52653d4afca533227bfbe2c390a8ea5.JPG

All the trees to the left here may have to come down as there is a 100ft drop into a railway cutting and they have just electrified the line so falling trees could damage the overhead supply

IMG_1410.thumb.JPG.f3286b3a72aa0ca558eef34f6297856e.JPG

So to make the railways greener by electrifying the line they have to cut all the threes in this screen shot down the ones on the right of the line are on my dads property and they have suggested he's got to cut them down he's too old to give a shit now though lol

image.png.24879cd8cd8f1e6eaadd6ac36bfa3208.png

And these looking the other way 

image.png.7628eee36b37eae6677107d60caefee0.png

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Spent today cutting wood and splitting it at my parents home ready for me to burn next winter not a great deal of it will need a lot more

IMG_1411.thumb.JPG.a2c3373b8101e6751c8443b230e16b07.JPG

I was looking around and there's going to be some shit to move when they pass on lol.

All the stone in the walls in these photos was dug out of the ground and built by my father. I did help as a pre teen as well, just looking at what has been dug i recon over the years he's hand dug hundreds of tons to level the land off there is similar work done at the front as well, he also built the house himself with help from his brother and father

IMG_1412.thumb.JPG.0bc33ff3bcd880290a4ba5e92b20c76e.JPG

IMG_1414.thumb.JPG.566eb428809afca5782a301886cc57b7.JPG

IMG_1415.thumb.JPG.f52653d4afca533227bfbe2c390a8ea5.JPG

All the trees to the left here may have to come down as there is a 100ft drop into a railway cutting and they have just electrified the line so falling trees could damage the overhead supply

IMG_1410.thumb.JPG.f3286b3a72aa0ca558eef34f6297856e.JPG

So to make the railways greener by electrifying the line they have to cut all the threes in this screen shot down the ones on the right of the line are on my dads property and they have suggested he's got to cut them down he's too old to give a shit now though lol

image.png.24879cd8cd8f1e6eaadd6ac36bfa3208.png

And these looking the other way 

image.png.7628eee36b37eae6677107d60caefee0.png

You lived by the railway line then? Must have been spectacular in the Steam era!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You bullied a new member......allegedly! Though when he checked he couldn't find where.

You did have form for bullying there after all......Gerontious for a start!

that wasn't bulling that was how to treat a  pompous twat

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You lived by the railway line then? Must have been spectacular in the Steam era!

I wasn't alive then lol but i would have liked it . One of my strangest memory's as a kid was i dreamt the cutting was a tunnel and i was walking through it, later on in life i learnt it was a tunnel and was cut out to make the track into a twin track
and using the stone for doubling the width of the viaduct, this is a photo of it My parents house is about where the tip of the crane boom is

image.png.f7ff18ed1bb6b9b52d4d8d800e58bfe2.png

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I wasn't alive then lol but i would have liked it . One of my strangest memory's as a kid was i dreamt the cutting was a tunnel and i was walking through it, later on in life i learnt it was a tunnel and was cut out to make the track into a twin track
and using the stone for doubling the width of the viaduct, this is a photo of it My parents house is about where the tip of the crane boom is

image.png.f7ff18ed1bb6b9b52d4d8d800e58bfe2.png

What crane boom 

blind GIF

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Sir Fallsalot  am I right in thinking that wood burning stoves will become illegal soon ?  Our neighbour has one and I'm sure he said something like that a while back ?

Not that i'm aware of Bob but in 2022 all new wood burning stoves have to be built and installed to meet some eco design and standard to reduce harmful emissions

• Like 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not that i'm aware of Bob but in 2022 all new wood burning stoves have to be built and installed to meet some eco design to reduce harmful emissions

You mean to funnel the harmful emissions back in to the house from which they came from

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm in...I believe my account is still active...I'll  post some crazy thread...they won't know what hit them...Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

• Haha 5