Your Day Today!

XTreme

36 minutes ago, Six30 said:

British when it suits it is then …

Blakey is English it is set in England , you hate the English oh the irony 

On the Buses On the Buses is a British television sitcom that was broadcast on ITV 

You illiterate Gammons are always going on about "Two World Wars and one World Cup".

So was England at war with Germany?

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

On the Buses On the Buses is a British television sitcom that was broadcast on ITV 

You illiterate Gammons are always going on about "Two World Wars and one World Cup".

So was England at war with Germany?

Racist

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just getting used to this new phone cos it's a later version of Android.

One thing was annoying me though......every time I hit the side button to shut down, I'd get a popup saying the Google Assistant is ready to help me.

So I did a search and found that others had the same problem. One guy was in a real bad way because of it! :classic_laugh:

"Google Assistant is Turned OFF. I don't want to turn it on. 

Problem: When I hold the play button on my headphones, google assistant creates a notification showing how to turn itself on. If I ignore this prompt and later on press and hold the play button again Google Assistant Suggests (with a voice) that when it is safe, I should turn on Google Assistant. 

I don't want google assistant to do anything when I press and hold the play button. It is giving me cancer and I want to kill myself when I hear it."

What you reckon @zzzak?

Try that, if it doesn't work hit it with a hammer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great news today from Poland! 

The far right government are out out on it's arse......and along with that, any plans to break away from the EU (who've given them billions over the years). Poles love to bite the hand that feeds them!

And that is bad news for Fatty!

The thing is, if they had left, then Fatty and the boys could not have stayed in Spain without getting residency. And she refuses to get them residency.

Because when she came here she told my boy that she wanted to live in a big city (now she is) and he had to get a well paid job (and he has).

Her last hope of getting back to Death Camp Central was losing EU citizenship........but that's now been taken away. 

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Great news today from Poland! 

The far right government are out out on it's arse......and along with that, any plans to break away from the EU (who've given them billions over the years). Poles love to bite the hand that feeds them!

And that is bad news for Fatty!

The thing is, if they had left, then Fatty and the boys could not have stayed in Spain without getting residency. And she refuses to get them residency.

Because when she came here she told my boy that she wanted to live in a big city (now she is) and he had to get a well paid job (and he has).

Her last hope of getting back to Death Camp Central was losing EU citizenship........but that's now been taken away. 

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Quite impressed that you managed to affect another country’s whole politic discussion to suit your son, Pete!

• Haha 11

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Quite impressed that you managed to affect another country’s whole politic discussion to suit your son, Pete!

He threatened to move there.

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

These Slavs know I'm the biggest dog in the yard Pedro!

kramer GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Clive said:

Had my bacon, sausage, eggs and tomatoes!, ready for anything that today can throw at me!, so with that it's off to Asda. 😂 

Living the dream

• Haha 2

Just been round to Excom to add another mobile line!

Because the old phone with the buggered camera will now be used solely as a GPS.

The wife already has a mobile line with Excom (my mobile connection is with Vodafone) and we get our fibre optic from them as well.

So it works out that Fibre Optic up to 600Mbps, and 2 mobile lines (shared allowance of 70GB data) comes to €43.90 a month. How does that compare to Britain?

spacer.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Living the dream

Asda!...a nightmare more like, empty shelves.

Ah fuck it, I will take my rage out on the lawns.

Dance Taxes GIF by ADWEEK

• Haha 5

The rest of the week is looking like it could be a bit rainy, so I decided to get a little bimble in this morning.  Had to put the liner into my mesh jacket as the temperature was almost into single figures this morning! Only got a couple of pictures, as I couldn't be arsed to keep stopping. 🤣🤣

IMG_20231016_102800.thumb.jpg.59c6031a185af33516428604ace56e7d.jpg

IMG_20231016_103252.thumb.jpg.d9aebad43779d5072254d1c889298c40.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

FB memory popped up from 4 years ago today!

Looking back it was a strange vid where I had to overtake cars!

Was that on a V-Strom, Pete?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Testing the quality of the camera on the new phone with an interior shot!

Much sharper image than the old one!

IMG_20231017_153939-min.jpg.1c9922e0cdfe6d4022760fc61c3619a4.jpg

what size is that front wheel ?

Had a bimble around the Beacons for a few hours and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I do believe that some bonding may have happened!

Trying to do some video editing but unable to find idiot mode. 

Photo is on Brecon bypass. 

IMG_1182.thumb.jpeg.c6fc311345530333e8dc9755e9e5d5ce.jpeg

• Like 6