Your Day Today!

XTreme

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you go on about knuckle dragging brits , you must be in the wrong part of spain , where we was there was a lot of expats , all friendly polite and chatty .

Same where I live,  mostly decent people but no matter where you go you’ll find arseholes……….there must be a few where you are Pete?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Same where I live,  mostly decent people but no matter where you go you’ll find arseholes……….there must be a few where you are Pete?

There were years ago cos property is a lot cheaper than the coast.

Most of the ones here now I don't even know! 

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There were years ago cos property is a lot cheaper than the coast.

Most of the ones here now I don't even know! 

You know what they say Pete there's an arsehole in every town or village all over the world and if you cant find one where you live than that can only mean one thing

IT'S YOU
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just seen rumours on Twitter that the Sunday Times is dropping a bombshell story this weekend! Biggest of the year, supposedly. Staff leave has been cancelled and security tightened!

Reputed to be a sex scandal of some kind, possibly involving a politician, a celebrity, or even a Royal. 

My money's on the Prince of Pegging again! Wonder if Ryanair will repeat their Tweet?

spacer.png

Something on Channel 4 Dispatch programme at 9pm tomorrow, but they ain't saying who or what, just it maybe career ending for someone. 🤔 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skippy said:

There is at least one.

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

With a lack of motorised two wheeled transport I had to dig out the old mountain bike. Not quite home yet but close enough to have a cold pint 😜🍺

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg

IMG_3585.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

Be better with an engine but you have to make do with what you got it looks cold there in the photos, i wish i could rekindle the flame i used to have with push bikes before i had motorbikes there's so many places to go here with one, i have tried many times over the years but it just didn't work for me

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

With a lack of motorised two wheeled transport I had to dig out the old mountain bike. Not quite home yet but close enough to have a cold pint 😜🍺

IMG_3581.jpeg

IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3584.jpeg

IMG_3585.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

Is it hard going on the trails with a bicycle Ray?

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i wish i could rekindle the flame i used to have with push bikes before i had motorbikes there's so many places to go here with one, i have tried many times over the years but it just didn't work for me

Cos it involved physical effort that's why!

Physical effort to you is like Kryptonite to Superman!

• Haha 5

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Cos it involved physical effort that's why!

Physical effort to you is like Kryptonite to Superman!

Oi you shouldn't toy with a mans feelings especially when he's feeling depressed, I've been in the garage for an hour trying to start stripping all the extras off the Beta ready to part ex it but i just couldn't bring myself to do it, i like the bike too much so came back in here to try and convince myself to do it as i'll be getting a better bike only to receive abuse in my vulnerable state of mind :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Oi you shouldn't toy with a mans feelings especially when he's feeling depressed, I've been in the garage for an hour trying to start stripping all the extras off the Beta ready to part ex it but i just couldn't bring myself to do it, i like the bike too much so came back in here to try and convince myself to do it as i'll be getting a better bike only to receive abuse in my vulnerable state of mind :classic_laugh:

You're definitely off your game if came here for succour, we are talking about the sort of people that would look at a would be jumper and start chanting "do it, do it, do it," 😆

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Everybody here has become compulsive bike changers!

That was my fucking job!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeh but then you finally got the one and only.

The wife put the kybosh on bike changing.......and after 40 years of lying, bullshitting, and sneaking round behind her back I'm all out of ideas!

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just had the bike up on the axle stand to lube the chain!

I've done nearly 4000kms (2500 miles) on it and it's never needed a chain adjustment.

Having said that, I'm not riding it harshly, and the chain is always cleaned and lubed regularly. The back wheel is always cleaned with WD40 at the same time!

Tyre pressures, oil, and water level checked as well......all fine! 

Despite checking it my bike has not needed the chain adjusting in the time I have had and 3600 miles.  Like you I do look after it.  

• Like 2