Your Day Today!

XTreme

Sweating like a pig here, just been in the garage putting the luggage on the bike ready for an early start tomorrow.  It may be a 'suck it and see' situation tomorrow as my back is complaining already.  Que sera, sera ..................

doris day GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sweating like a pig here, just been in the garage putting the luggage on the bike ready for an early start tomorrow.  It may be a 'suck it and see' situation tomorrow as my back is complaining already.  Que sera, sera ..................

doris day GIF by Warner Archive

It was nice in Farmfoods, nice and cool in there, walked out of the door and......

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• Haha 1

Back in July were trail riding in a French forest and it was 38c . I had drunk all the water in my camelbak so as soon as we got to the next town we dived straight into the nearest supermarket.

We bought a pack of four Solero ice lollies  and some cold water, Jim went to walk back outside and I stopped him.  We sat on some display garden furniture , stuffed the ice lollies and drunk all the water while sat in the lovely air-conditioned supermarket.

Only after we'd finished everything and bought some more water for the camelbaks did we go back outside and get on the bikes.

fast-motorcycle.gif.65c6fef8e43b368e8959b37fcd905baa.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Where you headed Bob?

Boating to the UK now, just had a nice prosciutto and cheese sandwich and will enjoy the view for a while.

If I get drunk tonight the plan is to sing songs in a piratey way.

F26CD68D-805D-4D54-A9D7-388FBB992478.thumb.jpeg.56724e0574e7f8548d58003fcb38e879.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Boating to the UK now, just had a nice prosciutto and cheese sandwich and will enjoy the view for a while.

If I get drunk tonight the plan is to sing songs in a piratey way.

F26CD68D-805D-4D54-A9D7-388FBB992478.thumb.jpeg.56724e0574e7f8548d58003fcb38e879.jpeg

Are you doing Santander to Plymouth?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That forum is still going then?

Yes, not a lot happens on the forum but still lots of get togethers.  Lowflyer (John) is 70 so lots are making the effort to celebrate with him.

LowflyerinKilt.jpg.8760e97a055856486b6a98ec2f564f67.jpg

• Like 2

Well im stopped at the stockyard tonight ready for a 4am start tomorrow, across to Droylsden to tip then pick up Manchester to Hull and a local Hull pickup and drop off then hopefully run home empty and a reasonable finish time

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why do you keep pedalling this shit if he wanted to move to Spain he could if he meets the right criteria same as anyone else outside the EU could.

Always the doom mongerer isn't he, I think we should all move over there and give him a fucking heart attack, he'd end up moving back to Swansea Sad Happy Hour GIF

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why do you keep pedalling this shit if he wanted to move to Spain he could if he meets the right criteria same as anyone else outside the EU could.

I'm telling you the legal situation as it currently stands. If you can give me links to support your alternative POV then I'm all ears!

You mentioned the right criteria? Do you know what that is? Well it's investing more than €500,000 in property in order to apply for a Golden Visa!

Has @Six30 got a cool half million laying round? What about you and @busabeast?

If none of you have.......then you won't be moving to Spain and living here in the way that me and @Skippy can. 

Your only option is to work around the 90 day rule like @Slowlycatchymonkey does.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I'm telling you the legal situation as it currently stands. If you can give me links to support your alternative POV then I'm all ears!

You mentioned the right criteria? Do you know what that is? Well it's investing more than €500,000 in property in order to apply for a Golden Visa!

Has @Six30 got a cool half million laying round? What about you and @busabeast?

If none of you have.......then you won't be moving to Spain and living here in the way that me and @Skippy can. 

Your only option is to work around the 90 day rule like @Slowlycatchymonkey does.

We can say we're bastard children of yours, I know.... what a thought eh then we'd automatically be in

Ryan Reynolds Want GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

We can say we're bastard children of yours, I know.... what a thought eh then we'd automatically be in

That way doesn't work either unless you're under 16 I think.