Your Day Today!

XTreme

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The joys of dealing with the general public , she'll want it on instalments next  :classic_laugh:

Im going to go to Tescos tomorrow , fill my trolley up with £300 of food and when I get to the till im going to bid  them, then £40 

• Haha 5

So today I went for a walk with Paolo, nothing excting only a couple of miles.  The river had been up at least 6 foot as there were chalky silt deposits all along the banks, luckily we stuck to the parts where the path was tarmaced.  Anyway, my back feels better now, I reckon the walking has loosened it up.  Next stage is to try to ride into work on Monday on one of the bikes 👍

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

Im going to go to Tescos tomorrow , fill my trolley up with £300 of food and when I get to the till im going to bid  them, then £40 

My mate used to own a garage and he used to get asked  quite regular if they could take the car and pay for the work he had done next week, his go to reply was go to Tesco's fill your trolley then ask at the till if you can pay next week my answer will be the same LOL 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I had a nice ride out, rode over to South Lanarkshire then through the borders before heading back to the city, weather is great.

Gay

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer. Tomoz ok then after that very good. Where are you?

Near Torrevieja ..  found a good bar near where we are staying to watch footy though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How? You went on a different bike?

Why would I need a different bike? My Harley is the pinnacle of motorcycling, it is simply the best motorcycle ever made.

3297.jpeg.9e369347fe684abb123a0855e9312d04.jpeg

• Haha 6