Your Day Today!

XTreme

23 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Took the mountain bike out today and got pulled by the police for wearing earphones whilst riding. I had them on across the campo but forgot to remove them along the beach road.

Fuckers pulled me over right outside a bar full of people. 🤣🤣🤣

I know you’ll all be disappointed by the fact that I didn’t get a fine. 😜

IMG_3556.jpeg

That’s illegal there is it Ray ?

36 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Took the mountain bike out today and got pulled by the police for wearing earphones whilst riding. I had them on across the campo but forgot to remove them along the beach road.

IMG_3556.jpeg

That's idiotic, will they pull over people running too? Unless you're really Lance Armstrong in retirement and were doing 60kmh :classic_laugh:

38 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That's idiotic, will they pull over people running too? Unless you're really Lance Armstrong in retirement and were doing 60kmh :classic_laugh:

No idea Pedro and I certainly wasn’t going fast……….can’t wink at the ladies going too fast 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

IMG_3556.jpeg

Good, people on mountain bikes using earphones are a menace to society, it starts like this and pretty soon it is total anarchy. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Good, people on mountain bikes using earphones are a menace to society, it starts like this and pretty soon it is total anarchy. 

That’s the plan 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Piss Head!

Ha ha it’s actually alcohol free Pete as I’ve got to collect my car from the garage on the way home. Service day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Ha ha it’s actually alcohol free Pete as I’ve got to collect my car from the garage on the way home. Service day.

Homo.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Golf, Cycling, alcohol-free beer?

I'm too ashamed to take him to any abandoned villages now!

Explains why he was willing to go with you though. 

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Gay GIF

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I’m pretty much game for most things but drinking and driving ain’t one of them. Won’t even have one beer.

Drinking and Driving isn't something that is relevant to me!

I've been breathalysed twice though.....once in the UK in 1995, and once in Spain in 2006. Obviously nothing registered on the scale!

By the surprise on the Spanish cop's face I may well have been the first person to ever get a zero in this country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bear with me on this because I want to get your take on matters, particularly the ladies on here as I may be missing something.

So I drop the car into the garage today for a service. Throw the bike into the back so I can go exploring whilst it’s being done. The garage asks everyone to drop their cars off at 0900 and they will ring you when it’s done. Sometimes it’s before midday if yours has been done early or sometime it’s later if they started it in the afternoon. No problem either way.

Ours was ready at 1730 and whilst doing the service they noticed that there was a small fuel leak on one of the fuel pipes, the front pads needed changing soon and the brake fluid has seen better days. They order the parts but can’t get them by end of play today; it make take a day or so. Again, no problem.

I collect the car and they will ring me when they’ve got the parts, it could be another day or so, I’ll drop it down and they’ll sort it. No problem in my mind.

I get home and tell the missus and she kicks off saying if they’ve done the service they should have ordered the parts (which they have and I told her that) and they should have kept the car until they got the parts and did the rest of the job.

My view is that the car is fine to drive as it is so why would I leave it there for a few days? She can’t seem to get my point and now it seems to be all my fault.

Regards

Confused of Mazarron

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Bear with me on this because I want to get your take on matters, particularly the ladies on here as I may be missing something.

So I drop the car into the garage today for a service. Throw the bike into the back so I can go exploring whilst it’s being done. The garage asks everyone to drop their cars off at 0900 and they will ring you when it’s done. Sometimes it’s before midday if yours has been done early or sometime it’s later if they started it in the afternoon. No problem either way.

Ours was ready at 1730 and whilst doing the service they noticed that there was a small fuel leak on one of the fuel pipes, the front pads needed changing soon and the brake fluid has seen better days. They order the parts but can’t get them by end of play today; it make take a day or so. Again, no problem.

I collect the car and they will ring me when they’ve got the parts, it could be another day or so, I’ll drop it down and they’ll sort it. No problem in my mind.

I get home and tell the missus and she kicks off saying if they’ve done the service they should have ordered the parts (which they have and I told her that) and they should have kept the car until they got the parts and did the rest of the job.

My view is that the car is fine to drive as it is so why would I leave it there for a few days? She can’t seem to get my point and now it seems to be all my fault.

Regards

Confused of Mazarron

Normal to change the brake fluid every 2 years on most cars and to combine it with brake pads make sense time wise. Don't want to be taking the wheels off twice.
Odd they couldn't get pads same day unless it's an odd ball motor?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Normal to change the brake fluid every 2 years on most cars and to combine it with brake pads make sense time wise. Don't want to be taking the wheels off twice.
Odd they couldn't get pads same day unless it's an odd ball motor?

Yep, I’ve got no issues with the technicalities of what they’ve suggested, the parts were ordered late today once the mechanic had been through the car as part of the service. They just could guarantee they’d be here in time to do it today as it was late afternoon when he’d finished the service and passed the details to the admin guy. I guess they just didn’t want to leave us without a car when it was perfectly fine to drive.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Regards

Confused of Mazarron

That's normal practice Ray.......it's happened a few times like that for me!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's normal practice Ray.......it's happened a few times like that for me!

Absolutely Pete, I completely understand why they would do it. What seems to evade me is why my missus would kick off over it.

Honestly, I give up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2