Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh she knows how to use every type of interaction to put her firmly at the centre of some sort of drama whether low or high. The only place I go is sideways - as far away as possible, it’s quite a coincidence how often I’m in Spain when she’s comes down here 😆 

Works pretty well. Apart from that time I saw her and had to sneak out the supermarket hidden behind a stack of baskets :rofl:

Spying Hide And Seek GIF by A3 VENTURES

Ninja GIF by Walk Off The Earth

• Haha 3

On 22/07/2023 at 10:05, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Something nice - 

Have been talking for a while about going to America and riding about a bit. Little bits of info have been slowly piling up in my 'Ride America' file but it's way off at the moment. Maybe 2025 maybe not, all depends on how things are here.

Gimme a yell if you' re thinking about maybe visiting Colorado, Utah, Wyoming or Montana - I'll tell ya where all the good stuff is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Do their parents ride motorcycles, or are you the influence?

me and my dad with my sisters boy,

the other one whos older , who is the mrs  brothers boy said something he said he always wanted to do, 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Six30 said:

me and my dad with my sisters boy,

the other one whos older , who is the mrs  brothers boy said something he said he always wanted to do, 

Hmm the cool uncle, not a role I saw you in but perhaps the Triumph should of been a giveaway 😆

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm the cool uncle, not a role I saw you in but perhaps the Triumph should of been a giveaway 😆

Jack Black Yes GIF

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

“Grooming uncle” would be a more accurate description.

• Haha 1

Been to the Doc and she's prescribed a very low dose (10mg) of blood pressure tablets.

According to my mate the Pharmacist, over half the population of the country (including people less than half my age) are on double that dose. So all things considered it's not too bad.

The Doc has also sent me to have a blood test and ECG tomorrow to see if anything shows up that may be contributing to the blood pressure, 

But from what I can remember, my blood pressure was always slightly high......and that was way before that Polish psycho showed her fat fucking face.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Been to the Doc and she's prescribed a very low dose (10mg) of blood pressure tablets.

According to my mate the Pharmacist, over half the population of the country (including people less than half my age) are on double that dose. So all things considered it's not too bad.

The Doc has also sent me to have a blood test and ECG tomorrow to see if anything shows up that may be contributing to the blood pressure, 

But from what I can remember, my blood pressure was always slightly high......and that was way before that Polish psycho showed her fat fucking face.

You're gonna get a tide mark if you lower your blood pressure. You'll be pink up to about your nipples and pale from there to the top of your head unless you lay down.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

You're gonna get a tide mark if you lower your blood pressure. You'll be pink up to about your nipples and pale from there to the top of your head unless you lay down.

The only things that you're qualified to advise on is graveyards, weird friends, and weird music Yen.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Honestly that is very much the best course of action. 

Doesn’t really matter if it’s always been high or the reasons why it’s where it is because you don’t get different guage pipes if you have high blood pressure, it’s the same flimsy crap we all have and lowering your BP is going to really reduce the chances of those pipes popping.

Glad you got something prescribed 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Honestly that is very much the best course of action. 

Doesn’t really matter if it’s always been high or the reasons why it’s where it is because you don’t get different guage pipes if you have high blood pressure, it’s the same flimsy crap we all have and lowering your BP is going to really reduce the chances of those pipes popping.

Glad you got something prescribed 👍

Thanks Caroline!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Bit reductive isn’t it?
A falling apart thread would be more useful on this forum 😂

I may rename “stuff to ignore” and call it “The gravel trap”, sound familiar?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I may rename “stuff to ignore” and call it “The gravel trap”, sound familiar?

Thing is the things that went into the gravel trap also got out again, reckon you need something more secure, I dunno what, maybe a ridicule worthy locking bike trailer would work better as a thread?  Summing like this would have better opportunities for abuse..

“Trailing Behind”

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thing is the things that went into the gravel trap also got out again, reckon you need something more secure, I dunno what, maybe a ridicule worthy locking bike trailer would work better as a thread?  Summing like this would have better opportunities for abuse..

“Trailing Behind”

How about “zzzaks shed”, once a bike goes in there it never comes out again.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

How about “zzzaks shed”, once a bike goes in there it never comes out again.

How about trailers are cool thread 

tumbleweed GIF

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The only things that you're qualified to advise on is graveyards, weird friends, and weird music Yen.

don't forget high mileage Africa Twins ................

episode 1 lets settle this GIF by BBC

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

How about trailers are cool thread 

tumbleweed GIF

I don’t get it, I agree that trailers are cool though.

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

• Haha 2