Your Day Today!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

At least.

So bucky when you getting yours on a dyno? We need to see your figures or have your bollocks now dropped out of this power issue 

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

So bucky when you getting yours on a dyno? We need to see your figures or have your bollocks now dropped out of this power issue 

I would be worried about tearing the rollers of the machine.

• Haha 3

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Tracee Ellis Ross Lol GIF by BET

Don't worry if there was, they won't hang around long, they never do, can't imagine why 😂

It's Pete or Marcel or maybe both of them.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'm 17½ stone so around 112kg not too bad for a prop 

Holyshit and you're 5'8...oh my God you need to be on a diet...stop eating those takeout truckers plates..another 6 months you'll be 300 lbs

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Holyshit and you're 5'8...oh my God you need to be on a diet...stop eating those takeout truckers plates..another 6 months you'll be 300 lbs

5'10 I'll have you know and it's not all fat like you'd expect from a truck driver, im not getting any heavier as I am really watching what I'm eating and I have been going training when I've been home on a Tuesday and Thursday evening so don't worry yourself about that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, busabeast said:

5'10 I'll have you know and it's not all fat like you'd expect from a truck driver, im not getting any heavier as I am really watching what I'm eating and I have been going training when I've been home on a Tuesday and Thursday evening so don't worry yourself about that 

They're making you shorter as well now then?

You'll eventually end up about 5ft 2ins like I am apparently.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That is a very nice jacket. Looking good. I particularly love that I can perhaps detect a little bit of a smile?!

That'll be wind. My son used to do that when he was a baby.

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Keith Code coined that niche phrase in the 80's and heralded it as some amazing breakthrough. Made millions out of it too!

But the reality is that we ALWAYS did it subconsciously......it was a natural thing to do.

If we hadn't, we'd have all gone out on our bikes and just kept going in a straight line.

So he took what was a natural subconscious reaction and turned it into a conscious reaction (meaning you now had to think about it).

If you doubt what I'm saying, how was Kenny able to ride like this back in the 70's......prior to the "discovery" of counter steering?

Because Kenny grew up on dirt bikes and was more than comfortable with the arse-end moving around……….now that reminds me of my first wife…….did I ever tell you about the time………😝

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Nice shots Caroline!

Does the Beeza attract much attention?

Nevermind that, I didn’t realise she was married to Si King (the taller Hairy Biker). 🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Because Kenny grew up on dirt bikes and was more than comfortable with the arse-end moving around

He adapted his dirt bike experience to road racing........and who's style did he follow to do that? And where and when did he pick it up?

36 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He adapted his dirt bike experience to road racing........and who's style did he follow to do that? And where and when did he pick it up?

No idea but I’m bored now. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Is that tree in the background was supposed to be there...looks like you're sporting a green afro..

Screenshot_20230721_150009_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Skippy said:

No idea but I’m bored now. 🤣

casual GIF

He based his style on Jarno's after seeing him riding at the Ontario Motor Speedway in 1972. 

It was at that point, after studying Jarno's technique and getting advice from him, that he started covering his knees with duct tape so he could drag them in corners.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

casual GIF

He based his style on Jarno's after seeing him riding at the Ontario Motor Speedway in 1972. 

It was at that point, after studying Jarno's technique and getting advice from him, that he started covering his knees with duct tape so he could drag them in corners.

Can someone wake me up when this is over.

• Haha 1