Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'm not looking forward to getting up at 3am in the for work Baby Reaction GIF

My alarm will be going off 3 hours after yours, so far this week I've slept right up till it went off and up to each of the three snoozes after it so i don't envy you :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Tango......the members from the other place are getting restless now!

As you were a Mod on the other place can you deal with it?......cos there's no sign of our current Mods!

I Did It Reaction GIF by Originals

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

BTW @XTreme I must of missed something. How is it your boy and his family aren’t in Madrid?

No......still here! He still hasn't got a flat there yet.

Saw Fatty for the first time a couple of weeks ago and she started her abuse again......so I told her to get psychiatric help cos we can't put up with it anymore.

She then started screaming and shouting in the lobby of the building so I just said "Fuck off back in your flat you fat cunt". :classic_laugh:

So my boy has made excuses for the last two weekends why the boys can't come out. That'll be her doing.

Got a feeling some bad shit is going to go down soon!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Saw Fatty for the first time a couple of weeks ago and she started her abuse again......so I told her to get psychiatric help cos we can't put up with it anymore.

She then started screaming and shouting in the lobby of the building so I just said "Fuck off back in your flat you fat cunt". :classic_laugh:

So my boy has made excuses for the last two weekends why the boys can't come out. That'll be her doing.

thats the style ... good man

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When are they off then? Surely the job has a start date?

Might be tempting fate here considering my own hassles buying a flat in Brizzle but it’s been months hasn’t it? Whats the hold up?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

When are they off then? Surely the job has a start date?

Might be tempting fate here considering my own hassles buying a flat in Brizzle but it’s been months hasn’t it? Whats the hold up?

He's been doing the job for 3 or 4 months......remotely.

Very few flats available in Madrid.....very sought after location.

Waiting to get confirmation on one now!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's been doing the job for 3 or 4 months......remotely.

Very few flats available in Madrid.....very sought after location.

Waiting to get confirmation on one now!

Hope it works out, you’ve done more than your bit.

Does he actually have to move or is he expecting them to get used to the idea of remote working and daddy pays his rent forever?

That would be out of kilter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Motobiker said:

I was an instant convert. place I worked at a few years back had adults with fairly extreme autism, one side effect being they had no sense of danger. The kitchen wasn't off limits, but it had several safety features built in. One of these was a very nice induction hob, which as they don't get (burning) hot is fairly safe. And as I had to use it as part of my job. well I found it to be absolutely fantastic. When the gas oven on my own cooker failed. it was a no-brainer. I will never have another gas cooker. neither a gas hob, or gas oven. It would be a big step backwards.

just as I could never buy another manual transmission bike after riding a DCT for 4 years.

or unblock the forum troll.

these would all be backward steps.

And im not bothered by insults... though it is disturbing to me how so many members of this forum are starting to sound just like six30.

try to be more imaginative with the insults.. he simply can't be, but the rest of you should do better. I think you should all take a leaf out of  Bucksters compendium of insults... so imaginative and endlessly entertaining.  For example describing a shapeless lump of rock that might have a cave/dwelling in it as a dago midget bum palace.

truly marvellous.

So because you worked as as aid in s place where they used induction stoves to protect users from hurting themselves it means that method is now better than others?

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It was humour Pedro. The savage type of humour. I warned everyone the man takes no prisoners. You’ll be in your element. 

I do like his wheels …

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

At the moment it's not going anywhere, still looking but priced out of most stuff

We looked at down sizing a couple of years ago but the price of a bungalow was far more money than what we have now. So, Mandi decided we'd extend the front room which sounds totally daft but we can see a time when she's really going to struggle with stairs and mobility so we came then move her down there. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hope it works out, you’ve done more than your bit.

Does he actually have to move or is he expecting them to get used to the idea of remote working and daddy pays his rent forever?

That would be out of kilter.

Yeh.....he has to move, and the company is helping him look for places there.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Clive said:

Early bed tonight 😴........mould eradication team here at 8.30am.......or there abouts. 🤔 

No sign of the "team" yet......would not be surprised if their names are Jesus & Manuel when they turn up, IF! they turn up today, or maybe it will be tomorrow.  😂 

• Haha 2

Misty, cloudy and cold (3c) here......wife's (FB) friend in Majorca says they are having it a bit rough with the cold and snow, but she does live up in the Tramuntana (spelt wrong 🤔) mountains. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15567855

Quite possibly yes, well I got up to Glasgow without falling asleep....just now it's off to Newhouse co-op to pick up a couple of wagons for the auction at sandtoft though hopefully we can stop overnight at the yard and the them down tomorrow 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

We looked at down sizing a couple of years ago but the price of a bungalow was far more money than what we have now. So, Mandi decided we'd extend the front room which sounds totally daft but we can see a time when she's really going to struggle with stairs and mobility so we came then move her down there. 

Yes, the alternative for us is to extend out the back .  What's bugging us lately is that the new owners next door have decided to let their house out as an Air bnb, the clients have been ok so far but I can see it might be different in the summer as the twats have put a hot tub in out the back   :wank4az:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, boboneleg said:

At the moment it's not going anywhere, still looking but priced out of most stuff

Our friends that were over at the weekend have just sold their place and put an offer in on a place on the south coast. The owner of that house died a while back and left the house to a few charities and family members, so our friends offer has got to be accepted by a committee! Keith is pretty laid back about it, but his wife was getting all stressed out about it! 

Do you see house prices dropping due to the mortgage rate rises and general cost of living increases there?

• Like 2