Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Will of the people Bob.

Well it's not working because everywhere i go there are polish people stealing our jobs :classic_laugh: It was frustrating as hell trying to explain to a polish guy in work last week what i wanted him to do as his interpreter wasn't in. I wanted him to dig a short trench to bury a cable, i tried to explain i needed it dug and left open, when i went back an hour later he had dug the trench put the cable in and back filled it. He done a lovely job except i wanted it left open as i had another cable to put in it LOL great worker though better than all the lazy fuckers there from Wales 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

Had a fucking puncture!

20230209_101438-min.jpg.483b1201e1ba06ddacb169f6b1a880eb.jpg

Nail in the tyre........cost €10 to repair.

How much is it back there now?

After the initial outlay of £30 my next 20 punctures are free I've already fixed 3 punctures with it and one of those would have been a new tyre as they would say its too close to the sidewall to repair if i took it to a garage, so saved myself  from having to buy a £70 tyre, so now i think of it i got paid £40 to fix my own tyre :classic_biggrin:

DIY it's fucking great :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Damn Dagos done me up like a kipper again!

As a matter of interest, what do you guys pay a month for electric?

Mine was around €65 last month.......gone up a bit cos now we heat the water with electric.

My electric is around £90 a month but remember i still have my daughter living here burning electric, for some reason we are £1000 in credit with the electric something the wife is trying to get to the bottom of, seems unlikely but it would be good if we are. Its the gas that we use the most that's £170 a month but i like to sit around the house in my pants so i have the heating on as hot as i need to be comfortable doing it LOL

• Haha 7

we pay 190€ a month combined gas and elecmatrickery. heating, hot water and the Hob are gas, oven and the rest is 'lectrick ( I DON'T sit around the house in my pants BUT there are 3 wimins living here, 2 of whom are teenagers...)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We pay 137€ a month for electricity, we don't have gas. Another month and we'll probably not be using the heating,  so it should drop down for a few months, until we have to start using the air-conditioning. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

If they'd have been Polish it would have been off the van and fitted in less than 10 minutes (Fat munters excepted) but of course they're not allowed to work here now are they ................

eyebrow-raise-spock.gif.c670a6b827bf94aab7065a4d7e36329f.gif

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Tango said:

We pay 137€ a month for electricity, we don't have gas. Another month and we'll probably not be using the heating,  so it should drop down for a few months, until we have to start using the air-conditioning. 

€65 electric and this time of year around €100 for pellets cos they've doubled in price since last year!

Apparently cos of the Ukraine War! :classic_wacko:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

€65 electric and this time of year around €100 for pellets cos they've doubled in price since last year!

Apparently cos of the Ukraine War! :classic_wacko:

bollox all this ..cause of ukraine war, admittedly some stuff probably has.... most of its just an excuse to rip every one off ...

did you see the profits that Shell just announced..... fucking outrageous !! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

bollox all this ..cause of ukraine war, admittedly some stuff probably has.... most of its just an excuse to rip every one off ...

did you see the profits that Shell just announced..... fucking outrageous !! 

And I think the cost of electric is going up 40% for you in April......despite prices dropping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And I think the cost of electric is going up 40% for you in April......despite prices dropping.

i know ..its a joke .... the rich get richer.... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My electric is around £90 a month but remember i still have my daughter living here burning electric, for some reason we are £1000 in credit with the electric something the wife is trying to get to the bottom of, seems unlikely but it would be good if we are. Its the gas that we use the most that's £170 a month but i like to sit around the house in my pants so i have the heating on as hot as i need to be comfortable doing it LOL

I'm very happy to NOT see a photo of you sat around sweating in your pants mate

catterrified.gif.cb29ccf4bddc33f02f6b5b4cd3565176.gif

• Haha 3

Well today is the wife's 61st Birthday and our 36th Wedding Anniversary.

Funnily enough 3 days ago would have been the 47th Anniversary of my marriage to her predecessor!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well today is the wife's 61st Birthday and our 36th Wedding Anniversary.

Funnily enough 3 days ago would have been the 47th Anniversary of my marriage to her predecessor!

Happy birthday 🎂 Mrs.Jones.

• Like 3