CPU Usage: u.52 s.27 cu0 cs0 - .975% CPU load
14.5 requests/sec - 461.7 kB/second - 31.8 kB/request - 12.746 ms/request
1 requests currently being processed, 124 idle workers

I think i found the issue there @XTreme

1649250826_Screenshot(170).png.719ca9e5b26eb551833975bc7ed800ee.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's very nice, proper farmhouse cider.  I'm on my third at the moment ......

shuberth-drunk-shuberth.gif.c34dd3dcbdcedb44e4e9f73c6633ad42.gif

I never had proper cider. It’s not really a thing here.

Got my little helper guy cooking tonight:

22CD3C38-5687-49EC-974C-724723315779.thumb.jpeg.fcdaa2e89c73f7b1aef541fdee7233a3.jpeg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you know anything about these the company not the bike @boboneleg
https://www.americancruiseruk.com/bike/2020-suzuki-dr650/

Yes, they've been importing a few DR650's over the past couple of years.  They have a hook-up with someone in Florida so they're bikes are in good nick but that price is feckin mental.

They've also got a XR650 L which is equally priced at the moment,  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185745510912?hash=item2b3f4b9200:g:zOsAAOSwbmNjywov

I did think of asking them how mucg to ship a bramd new DR650 from the states but I reckon it will be a mental price.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I never had proper cider. It’s not really a thing here.

Got my little helper guy cooking tonight:

22CD3C38-5687-49EC-974C-724723315779.thumb.jpeg.fcdaa2e89c73f7b1aef541fdee7233a3.jpeg

You're holding out on us, show us your other 'helper'  that's with you tonight

mr-bean-flirty.gif.038f3e39366ac3e376c402084de989a5.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, they've been importing a few DR650's over the past couple of years.  They have a hook-up with someone in Florida so they're bikes are in good nick but that price is feckin mental.

They've also got a XR650 L which is equally priced at the moment,  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185745510912?hash=item2b3f4b9200:g:zOsAAOSwbmNjywov

I did think of asking them how mucg to ship a bramd new DR650 from the states but I reckon it will be a mental price.

reading one of their Facebook posts i think a brand new one is £10k as well, the DR and XR have about 500 mile on them so basically new but i'd have to really like it to pay that for it 

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

reading one of their Facebook posts i think a brand new one is £10k as well, the DR and XR have about 500 mile on them so basically new but i'd have to really like it to pay that for it 

You can get a 2022 DR650 in USA for $8200 out the door.  Me and Sarge have been looking into it for the past three years but it's the shipping that kills it.  There was a guy in Newcastle a year ago who imported one year old Canadian models and was selling them for £8700 but I didn't go for it as I thought it was too expensive, had it been £8000 I probably would have gone for it.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You can get a 2022 DR650 in USA for $8200 out the door.  Me and Sarge have been looking into it for the past three years but it's the shipping that kills it.  There was a guy in Newcastle a year ago who imported one year old Canadian models and was selling them for £8700 but I didn't go for it as I thought it was too expensive, had it been £8000 I probably would have gone for it.

He says he advertised the XR 5 days ago and it sold for the asking price i need to try one i will never spend that amount of cash on a bike I've never ridden same with the DR

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

He says he advertised the XR 5 days ago and it sold for the asking price i need to try one i will never spend that amount of cash on a bike I've never ridden same with the DR

I’m calling bullshit on that statement 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’m calling bullshit on that statement 

This is what he's saying on his Facebook page

Firstly, I loaded this 2015 Honda XR650L with 450 miles for sale 5 days ago at £9,995.

Today it sold for the full asking price no questions asked to Peter from Alcestor who has been actively looking for a newer model for years.

I hear a lot of pub talk from the British experts on the XR650L forums on how they can pay $6,999 for a brand new model and have it imported.... SOUNDS SIMPLE DOESN'T IT?

Time to wake up to real world... If you don't have a social security number and a US residency then forget it. The dealer won't sell you one.

The next thing to consider is not only the $400 destination charge but also the $200 freight surcharge.

It doesn't stop there, a lot of people don't realise that you will also have to pay the dealer adjustment mark up (anything the market will bear at the time), State sales tax, licence, registration and so list goes on.

Once you have paid for this you now need to consider getting it to the port, shipping it to the UK, HMRC customs, duties, VAT, MSVA, MOT and DVLA Registration.

So I don't mean to burst anybody's bubble but even if you could buy it brand new it certainly won't end up making it to the UK for much less than £12k.

On that note, I do have a 2021 model, fully standard, 400 miles that will be here later this year if anybody is interested (see picture below)....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

This is what he's saying on his Facebook page

Firstly, I loaded this 2015 Honda XR650L with 450 miles for sale 5 days ago at £9,995.

Today it sold for the full asking price no questions asked to Peter from Alcestor who has been actively looking for a newer model for years.

I hear a lot of pub talk from the British experts on the XR650L forums on how they can pay $6,999 for a brand new model and have it imported.... SOUNDS SIMPLE DOESN'T IT?

Time to wake up to real world... If you don't have a social security number and a US residency then forget it. The dealer won't sell you one.

The next thing to consider is not only the $400 destination charge but also the $200 freight surcharge.

It doesn't stop there, a lot of people don't realise that you will also have to pay the dealer adjustment mark up (anything the market will bear at the time), State sales tax, licence, registration and so list goes on.

Once you have paid for this you now need to consider getting it to the port, shipping it to the UK, HMRC customs, duties, VAT, MSVA, MOT and DVLA Registration.

So I don't mean to burst anybody's bubble but even if you could buy it brand new it certainly won't end up making it to the UK for much less than £12k.

On that note, I do have a 2021 model, fully standard, 400 miles that will be here later this year if anybody is interested (see picture below)....

Fair play but Peter from Alcester (he can't even spell it properly) is probably his brother .  There are lots of bulshitters and chancers in the motorcycle trade , just saying ............

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.0795e0e0019830ad35bb17103a32e824.gif

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fair play but Peter from Alcester (he can't even spell it properly) is probably his brother .  There are lots of bulshitters and chancers in the motorcycle trade , just saying ............

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.0795e0e0019830ad35bb17103a32e824.gif

It’s a pity there is no one here that has ever imported a bike from the USA.

Selina Meyer Veep GIF

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

It’s a pity there is no one here that has ever imported a bike from the USA.

I've imported one from Canada, is that close enough?

• Haha 2

Happy Sunday 💐

Today is the first Sunday in a while I have no cooking plans, I was supposed to be joining friends down in Cornwall for birthday celebrations but I’m still black n blue from the aerial skiing 😂I’ll be staying as still as possible, well I will be right after I tackle the freezer that went kaput while we were away and was too much for the boys to deal with. I completely forgot until last night when I saw watery freezer juice leaking out of the bottom at increasing speed.

200.gif

Odd that all of my appliances have kicked the bucket within a year or so of each other after 20 plus years. Odd and feckin pricey! 😂

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Sir Fallsalot  I'm presuming you haven't got out on the bike then Fred  ? I had a look outside at 07.30 and thought stuff that.  Might ride to work tomorrow .

no i still have a bit of work to do with the power supply to my garage and big shed it is wet here but not raining

• Like 4