Your Day Today!

XTreme

My last couple of days kind of hurt my feelings with everything regarding work. Bloody greedy companies annoy me but now I know someone has plans to delete my earnings over the mid term. This has meant a pretty difficult day and I’m now exhausted even if I didn’t leave the house today.

wine will be consumed shortly :classic_laugh:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I think it's a Hawker Hawk as used by the Red Arrows but I wouldn't swear by it.  I'll give it a closer inspection next time i'm there 👍

I did an image search of Gnats and Hawks and the only easily visible difference to my old eyes is the rear tail plane is lower than the main wings on a Gnat, and higher then the main wings on a Hawk.

Gnat

image.png.1399de25952955871df30fff702776ab.png

Hawk

image.png.0e1795ec8ce1b819a7f89dfe2d4655a4.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I did an image search of Gnats and Hawks and the only easily visible difference to my old eyes is the rear tail plane is lower than the main wings on a Gnat, and higher then the main wings on a Hawk.

Gnat

image.png.1399de25952955871df30fff702776ab.png

Hawk

image.png.0e1795ec8ce1b819a7f89dfe2d4655a4.png

You joke! 

Completely different canopy rollbar, engine intakes, and wings are fixed under the engine on one and on top of the engine in another!

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Are you on the wine perchance :classic_laugh:

Don’t see how that has anything to do either one of those aircrafts are nothing alike, like a food processor is to an aircraft. 
the lion king frown GIF

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Kind of got the day off and the requests for dishes are in. Murgh Makhani, Begum Bahar, King prawn Korma, Samosa’s, Padron peppers, mushroom rice, poppadoms n chutneys, garlic naan followed by icecream n a nice cocktail for pud. 

Not making the naans or the poppadoms because it’s not worth it for the few bites they get. 

Pudding I’m going to do the ‘Screaming O’ a lovely cocktail of vodka, baileys, kahlua, amaretto n cream. Well worth the effort.

Damn...fancy.......just say'n 😊

day chef GIF

• Haha 3

Stayed in bed till 9.30am (saves having the heating on 😂) put scoot battery on charge on the new charger....fed the rodents and birds.....ready for my dinner now.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Not even if you sold the business? I'm sure you'd get a tidy number for it?

It's not bricks and mortar or physical stock.....it's me!

No me.....no business!

• Like 1