Your Day Today!

XTreme

Not the best job to be honest...but looks much better...now he has the job of making good his mess....numerous screws in the wall that he used to hold up the cables.....and he has to remove the trunking that goes up the side of the door......keep him busy...if daughter can get him off of FIFA football game for a hour.

20221214_144535.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

I had a bit of black guttering screwed to the wall once. It hid everything perfectly although I did have to buy some longer leads.

I've now got our tele where the old fire place was and put some drain pipe with a 90 at each end in with the brick work. Once again I had to get some longer leads but there's not a wire in sight.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Pedro said:

She would be posting here if that was the case.

She'll be home cooking a 5 dish meal for her sons and getting hammered. 

Or, @Slowlycatchymonkey, going on a big multy day motorcycle ride around the UK too busy to take two pictures and post a ride report!

Close 😂

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Wah-hey , she's back.  So.....................   spill the beans then .................   anything exciting   

popcorn-blob.gif.271157d3534a322c2caa49f6a46e14c6.gif

Nope, nothing exciting, soz 😂

At some indeterminable point around Christmas everyone decides to either clear their desk or realises “oh shite this has to be done by next year” - cue flurry of work and don’t get to bed til well after 1am every day, last night 2am.
Snore.

Exciting was the ride to the airport out on exposed viaducts in the mountains with torrential rain, thunder, lighting, hail and a sky so dark it was like night.

Thought about sacking it off but as Pedro kinda guessed boys excited I’m coming home and booked an everyone home banquet for Friday 😂

And am British so in my DNA to do stupid shit, didn’t book a car and rode to the airport anyway.

Todays ride was hairy. Gonna buy some super reflective gear 😳

CFF7D1A8-94E3-4105-8D3C-22F3A993E76A.jpeg

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Clive said:

Wifey did our tree the other day...its one that comes out of the box fully decorated..just have to position the branches....lazy persons tree. 😂 

20221213_192346.jpg

That’s not a tree … this is a tree

0C26A9C8-F921-4952-8A8E-C7DAC591CC2B.jpeg

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Neither have we … but the mrs finds it… 

the twat 

We would have to stand a tree in the middle of the room 😂  we have no spare corners to stand one in.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Clive said:

Waiting for my car to defrost.....doors are frozen to door seal strips.

I had to deal with the same thing this morning.  All of a sudden my childhood came back to me and I remembered my mom sending me out to get the vehicle ready on the winter mornings......🥶  Also remembered to not use the wipers until defrosted.....lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 12/12/2022 at 15:12, Marcel said:

-13 c... You bonch of sissys... Should be going down to - twenty soon... 

Whatever, I'm going through -30c next week.....lol.......I know, I know, you know cold, just trying to get myself ready...😉

My rainforest skin might just freeze up and fall off......🥶😆

Cold Weather GIF by SYFY

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

I had to deal with the same thing this morning.  All of a sudden my childhood came back to me and I remembered my mom sending me out to get the vehicle ready on the winter mornings......🥶  Also remembered to not use the wipers until defrosted.....lol

I cannot get in the car till the rubber seals have fully defrosted......I dare not pull on the door handle too hard as they are quite flimsy......end up with the handle in my hand and not attached to the car.. 😂 

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, Clive said:

I cannot get in the car till the rubber seals have fully defrosted......I dare not pull on the door handle too hard as they are quite flimsy......end up with the handle in my hand and not attached to the car.. 😂 

Sounds like a quality motor you got there Clive, did you get it from bodgeitandscarpermotors (@Six30)

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Clive said:

Is this car better built than the Fiat then Clive 

donald-trump-yes.gif.858377ba6433ac9c56d82a64d26c58d6.gif

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Sounds like a quality motor you got there Clive, did you get it from bodgeitandscarpermotors (@Six30)

Typical Renault design (crap)...we had 6 Renault Traffic vans at work....regularly the door handles broke off when trying to get in the van...same with these on the Dacia.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Is this car better built than the Fiat then Clive 

donald-trump-yes.gif.858377ba6433ac9c56d82a64d26c58d6.gif

Fiat 🤔....only ever been in the one we had has a courtesy car.....I was never brave enough to own a Fiat in the past.

Old Car GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Taking Maria’s 316i to the portuguese MOT, first time it’s run in two years and feels like it never stopped being a daily driver. Class car!

Also the radio has difficulty picking up most stations and the best one is classical music, which adds to the classyness :classic_laugh:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Fiat 🤔....only ever been in the one we had has a courtesy car.....I was never brave enough to own a Fiat in the past.

Old Car GIF by ABC Network

That's the one I was talking about as I gathered from your posts that you were less than impressed with it.  What car is freezing up , is it a 1965 Hillman Imp 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's the one I was talking about as I gathered from your posts that you were less than impressed with it.  What car is freezing up , is it a 1965 Hillman Imp 😜

The Fiat 500L?.....it looked to be a good size looking at it from the outside.......but it was like Dr. Who,s TARDIS, but in reverse.

HIllman Imp 🤯........don't go there!.....

• Haha 5