The Weekend Starts Here!

XTreme

Now this is a blast from the past!

It goes without saying that I'll be Styling and Profiling! And it's for the first time since the beginning of March! 

We're now into the season of early morning rides due to the temperatures, and it'll probably be like this for the next four months!

Obviously there'll be a valid reason that I'm going to be in the area that I'm going (as per Government directives).......and I'll figure one out by tomorrow. 

There will of course be a Ride Report.......and it will have stunning pics and an inspirational video! 

It will also be in a very unusual location which has a history going back to the 19th century!

So.......what are you lot doing?

• Like 2

I have spent the day riding, and got pretty affected by polen clergies now at the end of the day, so am resting a little bit before going to dinner at a friend's house.

On the weekend I think I will do very little, it's getting warmer and I don't like warm riding around here, plus my summer jacket is home, 300km away ?

I think it'll be a weekend of playing with Costa and little else.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Enjoying the lockdown ? On the upside we live in a woodlands so I took the  boy in this morning looking for sling shot Y's Grabbed a couple, turned them down and made a couple of slingshot catapults with the lad. Taught him how to aim etc and the admonition not to shoot birds, cats and dogs  and let him loose.  His sister didn't hang about and scarpered and he's been entertaining himself in awe of the power in his hands.

Also noted a new badger set, so they've moved or we are up to 5 sets within a couple hundred yards of the house.

How much longer are you incarcerated Bruce?

Tomorrow is beer day, it's the only day I have a drink really so I look forward to it.  Apart from that I may jack up my car to see if I can find an annoying rattle.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I'm just sat here getting fatter. Not really allowed out because of my underlying health problems.  :wank4az:

When is that likely to change Phil?

2 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Enjoying the lockdown ? On the upside we live in a woodlands so I took the  boy in this morning looking for sling shot Y's Grabbed a couple, turned them down and made a couple of slingshot catapults with the lad. Taught him how to aim etc and the admonition not to shoot birds, cats and dogs  and let him loose.  His sister didn't hang about and scarpered and he's been entertaining himself in awe of the power in his hands.

Also noted a new badger set, so they've moved or we are up to 5 sets within a couple hundred yards of the house.

oh come on... cats are fair game... I used to know someone who even had some recipes... :rofl:

• Haha 3

Now to find a valid reason to go out on the bike!

Mine for today is going to be to visit some godforsaken remote place that has a cafe/restaurant at the endpoint.....to have a coffee!

And then not have one!

• Like 1

Went for a nice walk with Costa, now for the rest of the day I’ll do nothing except clean the cars windows, buy some tshirts and shorts online, and a deck chair as well so I can get mauled by mosquitoes next time I’m back home and decide to sit outside at sunset

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Was going to go out today.....but as usual the weather is crap....raining!

Try for tomorrow ?

And it's too bloody hot here Clive.

I went out early but I was still sweating!

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I went out early but I was still sweating!

Can a Brit survive swaeating? I dare y;all to move to Guam..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What kind of jacket do you wear, Pete?

For Summer a 20 year old thin Cordura thing.......same one I had when you were here!

4 hours ago, Clive said:

I survived a week in Ibiza last year when the temp was 40+c all week!?

By the end of the week I was totally drained.?

Would not like to think I had months of it to put up with!

21c is my preferred temp!?

Some Summers are worse than others......so you never know how bad it's going to get and for how long.